Ghana, Burkina Faso, Mali (16 Days)offered by supplier M20898 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 16 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 10 people
Destination(s): Ghana Burkina Faso Mali
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3845 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4105 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival in the early morning and depart Accra - To Kumasi. Explore West Africa's Largest Market.
Day 2: Boabeng Fiema Monkey Sanctuary - Guided Tour.
Day 3: Mole National Park - Game Walk.
Day 4: Tamale.
Day 5: Cross into Burkina Faso to Ouagadougou.
Day 6: Cross into Mali - Bandiagara Escarpment, Bandiagara.
Days 7-8: Dogon Country - Overnight Dogon Trek.
Day 9: To Sévaré.
Days 10-11: Timbuktu - Optional Overnight Camel Safari and Tuareg Homestay.
Days 12-13: Niger River Boat Trip.
Day 14: Mopti.
Day 15: Djenné - Mud Mosque.
Day 16: Drive to Bamako - Tour Ends on arrival.
1) Ghana - Kumasi, Boabeng-Fiema Monkey Sanctuary and Ecotourism Site, Mole National Park
2) Burkina Faso - Ouagadougou
3) Mali - Dogon Country Trek and Mask Dance, Timbuktu Tour, Niger River Boat Trip, Ali Farka Toure's Village of Niafounke, Mopti, Djenne Monday Market and Mud Mosque, Bamako.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Fully escorted tour: guide and driver, local guides
- All activities, sightseeing + entrance fees as per itinerary
- All meals camping days
- National parks and reserve entrance fees
- All tolls and taxes.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2011
M20898 is a Mali based organization. We specialise in the area of tourism, television/film production services and event management in Mali and West Africa. We cooperate with international organizations all around the world and with local public and private organizations in Mali and West Africa. We provide tailored...