Smiltyne – Gateway to the Curonian Spit (4 h.) - Lithuanian Port of Call Klaipeda Shore Excursionoffered by supplier M19790 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring
Season: June - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 29 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 29 Euro (EUR)
En route we’ll enjoy beautiful views of the Baltic Sea, the Curonian Lagoon and changing panoramic face of Klaipeda city with its modern skyscrapers, explore an overland exposition of wooden boats and soviet trawlers as well as ethnographic fisherman’s household, say „hello!“ to the Baltic seals guarding the Maritime Museum and Dolphinarium. Also, we’ll have a longer break on sand beach for a swim in the sea and hopefully discovering a piece of amber washed ashore.
- When? at 9:30 a.m. Daily May & September, weekdays June-August, other time on request with min. 4 participants
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cycling distance: 19 km or 25 km easy riding even for non experienced people (~85% on bicycle paths, partly the Seaside Cycle route).
- the tour should be reserved by E-mail or Fax latest until 18:00 (6:00 p.m.) a day before the tour start.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Rent of good quality trekking/city bicycle with a back pannier
- English-speaking guide escort
- A return ferriage to Smiltyne
- A bottle of drinking water (0.5 l)
- Cycle map
- Helmet and raincoat (on request).
- 100% (for free) for children up to 5 years old in baby seat!
- 15% for participants with own bicycles and groups from 12 persons
- 10% for groups from 8 persons
* Valid only when there are min. 4 adult participants paying a standard price, a few discounts are not summarized.
- Bicycle rent after the bicycle tour for the rest of the day (until 21:00 / 9:00 p.m.) – 6 EUR
- E-bike/Pedelec (KTM, GIANT, KALKHOFF, PANTHER) rental supplement - 18 EUR
- Food stop at the seaside coffee-bar is available (bigger groups have to be reserved in advance)
- The tour might be shortened, expanded by the needs of all participating clients.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2009
M19790 is the only incoming tour operator in Lithuania specializing in cycling holidays. We are experts on cycling in the Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) and Russia (Kaliningrad District) since 2001. Besides guaranteed departure, escorted and self-guided cycling tours, we provide a full range of services for...