Himalaya Hiking Annapurna Panorama Trek, Nepaloffered by supplier M20227 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 14 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1020 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1020 US Dollar (USD)
The Annapurna is one of the most attractive Himalayan Panoramic view, situated in central part of Nepal, just north of Pokhara. The range from west to east consists of Annapurna south (7,219 m), Annapurna I(8091 m), Himchuli (6,441 m), Gangapurna (7,455 m), Annapurna III (7,555 m), Fishtail (6,997 m), Annapurna IV (7,525), Annapurna II (7,925 m) and so on. The trek is not so difficult comparatively to others. Early autumn or late spring season is the best suitable for Annapurna trek.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu.
Arrive in Kathmandu meet assist and transfer to hotel and briefing about the trek/tour evening dinner greeting with Nepali culture programmes. O/n at hotel.
Day 2: Free day.
Kathmandu sightseeing.After breakfast at Hotel start to visit Kathmandu Swayambhunath (monkey temple), and Boudhanath afternoon meeting with guide check the trekking gears. O/n Hotel at hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu – Besisahar (760 m).
Early morning after breakfast drive to Besisahar via Trishuli river it takes 8 hrs. O/n at Besisahar.
Day 4: Besisahar – Bahundanda (1,310 m).
At the place of Besisahar, the trail drops to a stream on a rough rock staircase to Bhalam Khola. After crossing it the trail leads several up and down, crosses rice paddies and subtropical forests through place of Khudi, Bhulbhule, Ngadi and reaches Bahundanda. Walking time takes about 6 hours.O/n at Bahundanda.
Day 5: Bahundanda – Chamje (1,430 m).
From the Bahundanda, trail descends on a step after a passing several villages such as Lili Bir, Kanigoun, Ghermu pnant, the trail drops to cross the Marsyandi river and through Jagat reaches Chamje. Total walking time takes about 6 hours. O/n at Chamje.
Day 6: Chamje – Dharapani (1,920 m).
From Chamje crossing the Marsyandi River to the east bank and follows the trail along the river embankment. After that the trail passes under an overhanging rock and climbs a rock staircase. It passes several villages such as Tal Besi, Tal Karte and reaches Dharapani. Walking time takes about 5 hours. O/n at Dharapani.
Day 7: Dharapani – Chame (2,630 m).
At the place of Dharapani, the route crosses several landslides and leads uphill through the forest. It passes the other places along Lattemarang, Kotho and coming Chame. Walking time takes 6 hours. O/n at Chame.
Day 8: Chame – Pisang (3,190 m).
From Chame trekking trail leads continuously through the bank of Marsyandi River. It passes Bharatang and comes Pisang. Walking time takes about 5 hours. O/n at Pisang.
Day 9: Pisang – Manang (3,500 m).
From Pisang, one can follow very soft trail to Manang through the place of Hongde, Mungji, Bryaga and reaches Manang. Walking time takes about 4 hours. O/n at Manang.
Day 10: Manang – Rest day at Manang and exploring the Manang culture. O/n at Manang.
Day 11: Manang – Letdar (4,250 m).
At the place of Manang trail leads continuously ascending to Letdar through several places such as Tergi, Gunman, Yak Kharka and one can enter to Letdar. Walking time takes approximately 5 hours. O/n at letdar.
Day 12: Letdar – Thorung phedi (4,420 m).
From Letdar, the mountain path leads continuously to climb along the east bank of the Jarjung Khola, after crossing through wooden bridge. The path makes a short ascent and comes to Thorungphedi. Walking time takes about 3 hours. O/n at ThorungPhedi.
Day 13: ThorungPhedi – Muktinath (3,800 m).
The trail is steep immediately after leaving Thrungphedi, continuously through the high camp cross-moraines up to pass (Thorung La). Thorung La, with its traditional, chorent, prayer flag and stone cairn, are at an elevation of 5,416 m. After Thorung La trail leads all the way of descending to Muktinath (3,800 m). Walking time takes about 8 hours. O/n at Muktinath.
Day 14: Muktinath – Jomsom (2,750 m).
At the place of Muktinath, one can back through the same trail to Jomsom. Walking time takes approximately 5 hours. O/n at Jomsom.
Day 15: Jomsom – Pokhara.
After breakfast fly back to pokhara afternoon rest day and full day sightseeing pokhara city. O/n Pokhara Hotel.
Day 16: Pokhara - Kathmandu.
After breakfast start visit pokhara city and lakes afternoon drive back to kathmandu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Private arrival and departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on twin share bed/single and breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
- Accommodation in teahouse during the trek.
- Welcome/fare - well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Gears - sleeping bag, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip. garbage plastic bag.
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader/Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Respective region (Annapurna) trekking map, TIMS Card and Trek Permit.
- Necessary porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket and trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking. shoes/boots, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- The trekking t-shirt.
- Trekking map to each members.
- Nepal entry Visa fees.
- Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International airfare and Airport Tax.
- Lunch and Dinner except mentioned on email.
- All drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, beverage drinks etc.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2010
Greetings from the Himalayan Country of Nepal! M20227 is the largest full-service trekking and tour operator in Nepal. We are fully recognized by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal, the Trekking Agencies' Association of Nepal (TAAN), the Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) and the...