Saigon - Mui Neoffered by supplier M20987 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 328 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 828 US Dollar (USD)
- Try new and interesting seafood dishes
- Lose yourself in the mesmerizing markets of Ho Chi Minh City
- Bask on the beautiful beach in Mui Ne
- Go invigorating morning swim, relax under the sun or go sand slipping in Mui Ne.
Day 1: Saigon – Arrival. On arrival at Tan San Nhat Airport, you are met and transferred to hotel. Ho Chi Minh City is a center of commerce, finance, culture and tourism in Vietnam. This bustling metropolis, contradiction of its northern counterpart, is crowded with bikes and motorbikes, excited by numerous shopping area and sidewalk cafés. The afternoon we stroll around Saigon down town. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Includes: (B).
Day 2: Saigon city. City tour of dynamic Ho Chi Minh City includes the Nôtre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon Post Office, a lacquer ware factory, and Giac Lam Pagoda. Visit Independent Palace and Ben Thanh market where has a number of huge indoor markets selling all manners of goods. Enjoy dinner while cruising on Saigon River. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 3: Saigon – Phan Thiet – Mui Ne. A short morning drive to Mui Ne. You will surprised and excitedly experience the beautiful of the crystal blue sea with gentle wind and sandy beach with lapping waves. Free at leisure and relax at the beach. Overnight in Mui Ne. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Mui Ne. You can go invigorating morning swim, relax under the sun, play some water sports or go sand slipping. Overnight in Mui Ne. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Mui Ne – Saigon. Departure. Enjoy your morning with the sea before checking out to come back Ho Chi Minh city and transfer to airport. Includes: (B, L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 (pax): $828
- 2-4 (pax): $498
- 5-8 (pax): $328
- Single supplement (pax): $180.
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Accommodation in hotels (twin shared room)
- English-speaking guide Entrance fee to indicated sights
- Meal as indicated (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Tourist insurance
- Other meals, drinks
- International flights international airport tax
- Entry visa
- Single room surcharge
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the paragraph "Price Includes".
- Children under 12 are charged 75%
- Children from 12 upward are charged 100%.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2011
A tour operator specialized in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar travel services, especially package vacations and holidays. With our online payment system and weekly departure products, travel agents and travelers worldwide will find FIT bookings most convenient, easiest and attractive. Monthly promotions are...