Best of Transylvania (5 Days / 4 Nights)Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 7 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 490 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 960 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Bucharest. Arrival Bucharest, at the Henri Coanda International Airport. Meeting your guide and transfer to your hotel in Bucharest, in a 4-star Hotel. Based on your flight time, short Bucharest city tour. Overnight in Bucharest.
Day 2: Bucharest - Cozia - Sibiu. After breakfast we are leaving Bucharest, heading to Sibiu. On the way to Sibiu, stop and visit the Cozia Monastery. Arrival in Sibiu. Sibiu City Tour including the Large Square, the Small Square, Liars Bridge, the Evangelical Church, Huet Square. Overnight and accommodation in a 4-star Hotel in Sibiu.
Day 3: Sibiu - Biertan – Sighisoara. After breakfast visit The Brukenthal Museum and Astra Museum. We leave Sibiu an heading to Sighisoara. Stop and visit Biertan fortified Church, attested since 1283, now part of UNESCO World Heritage. Arrival in the beautiful Sighisoara Citadel, (UNESCO World Heritage). Overnight and accommodation in a 3-star Hotel in Sighisoara.
Day 4: Sighisoara - Brasov. After breakfast, a walking tour in the Medieval Citadel in medieval clothes (if you wish) – it will take about 2 and a half hours. Try the local Plum Brandy and wine. Traditional Lunch in Dracula's House. Visit the History Museum. The Museum consists of the clock tower, torture chamber and the medieval arms exhibition. Arriving in Brasov. Overnight and accommodation in a 3-star Hotel in Brasov.
Day 5: Brasov – Sinaia - Bucharest Airport. After breakfast, Brasov city Tour including the Black Church – here you find the biggest medieval carpets exposition from the Eastern Europe. Leaving Brasov and arrival in Sinaia. Visit the famous Peles Castle, the last residence of the Romanian Kings. Transfer to Bucharest International Airport, end of tour.
- Guide in Romania: Istvan Janos Kaitar
- Group Size : 2-7 or 12-18 persons.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transfer from/to the airport
- 4 nights accommodation in double room occupancy
- Breakfast in 3-star and 4-star hotels, according with availability
- Land transportation with modern air conditioned minivan
- All vehicle expenses (transport, driver, fuel)
- Guide-driver’s accommodation
- Guide and translation services
- All entrance fees included, where applicable.
- Lunch and dinner
- Fees for photo/video camera in all museums and locations
- Flight tickets
- Travel insurances
- Other services
- Extra charges at hotel (laundry, phone/fax, room-service, mini bar).
- This is a private/small group tour, in double room occupancy
- Price for single room occupancy: supplied on request.