City Sights SydneyPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 100 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 200 Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Departures daily, pick up from all City hotels, minimum 2 people. On demand tours can also be conducted in the afternoon or evening
- 4 hours Saturdays – Wednesdays
- 6 hours on Thursdays, including 2 hours coastal cliff walking tour Bondi – Bronte
- 6 hours on Fridays, including 2 hours walking tour from the historical Rocks to Circular Quay and to the Sydney Opera House where the tour concludes
- 6 hours Mondays – Fridays only, including 2 hour Aboriginal guided walking tour in the Botanical Gardens.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Depart: 7:30 am - 8:00 am
- Return: 11:30 am - 12:00 am
* Bondi Beach
* Tamarama and Bronte Beach
* The Rocks
* Opera House
* Rose Bay
* Watsons Bay
* Mrs Macquarie’s Point
* Paddington, Chinatown
* Darling Harbour
- Our walking tours are conducted after the conclusion of the City Sights tour on Thursdays and Fridays
- On request - minimum 4 people. We have the opportunity to conduct a 2-hour Aboriginal guided tour. Including discovery and tasting of bush tucker (native wild foods) and medicine walking tour in the Botanical Gardens. Mondays – Fridays only.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Travel in A/C mini coach, with entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide.
- Free pick-up and drop-off at all city hotels
- Comfortable a/c luxury vehicles
- Full commentary in English with our expert driver/guide.
- Please allow slight variations in pick-up time due to traffic conditions
- Thursday City Tours include a guided 2 hour cliff top ocean walk from famous Bondi Beach – Bronte Beach at a extra 40 AUD p/p
- Friday City Tours include a 2 hour guided walking tour through the historical Rocks to the top of the stairs of the Opera House at an extra 40 AUD p/p.