Blue Mountains Day TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 150 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 300 Australian Dollar (AUD)
From here it’s a short drive to the garden villages of Leura and Katoomba. Purchase your lunch from a wide selection of cafes and restaurants. We continue along the cliff drive to a special lookout from where we view the famous Three Sisters rock formation, a Blue Mountains icon. Visit Scenic World for a ride on the world’s steepest railway. Return by the Cableway to the top of the canyon (at your own expense).
Take in the stunning scenery of the Jamison and Megalong Valleys and enjoy the views with plenty of photo opportunities. On our return to Sydney we visit Featherdale Wildlife Park (own expense) and enjoy our native Australian animals. Here you have the opportunity to pat a Koala and feed the Kangaroos and have your photo taken with them.
- Departures daily
- Duration: 10 hours
- Depart: 7:30 am - 8:00 am
- Return: 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Free pick up and drop off on request from all city hotels.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Travel in a/c mini coach, with entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Free pick-up and drop-off at all city hotels
- Comfortable a/c luxury vehicles
- Full commentary in English with our expert driver/guide.