Shanghai Longtang Tour - Featured Activitiesoffered by supplier M21029 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 300 US Dollar (USD)
Learn Shanghai Cooking:
- Go to bazaar for base food
- Show you how to make some typical dishes
- Try making a dish by yourself
- Have a meal with the hosts.
Learn Chinese Calligraphy:
- Learn the history of Chinese characters
- Complete a work of your Chinese name/a Chinese ancient poem by applying Four Treasure of the Study.
View Tea Ceremony:
- Show the appropriate method to make different kinds of tea with water in right temperature
- Teach how to discriminate over a variety of famous Chinese teas and how to appreciate their qualities.
- Learn with Master Wang to perceive the state "The soft and the pliable will defeat the hard and the strong", quoted from Laozi as saying.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The cost per person narrows from 300 USD to 50 USD pursuant to increased number of participants
- The cost includes any 3 programs listed at your combination.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2011
Welcome to Shanghai! I am Harris, a pro tour guide based in the most vibrant city of China, i.e. Shanghai. Knowing the city from various perspectives, I am committed to making your tour experience exceed your expectation. Aside from regular tour that covers all the popular tourist's spots, I am specially...