Charyn Canyon Scheduled Group Tour, Kazahstanoffered by supplier M21011 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 82 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 82 US Dollar (USD)
Having arrived to the meeting point no later than 10 minutes before the tour departure time, you will board a comfortable car or minivan to start your unforgettable journey to Charyn Canyon. Before the tour, we provide 1,5L of bottled water and snack consisting of an individually wrapped sandwich, a fruit and a chocolate to enjoy along the tour. You are welcome to bring your personal snack, tea or coffee in a container with a lid on it.
It will take about 3 hours to reach the canyon. Meanwhile, your guide will tell you interesting facts about the history and nature of the region, about Kazakh people, their life and traditions. On the way you will have an opportunity to stop in a village to feel the atmosphere of a local market.
Upon arrival to Charyn Canyon, you will admire the grand panorama and go down stairs to the bottom of the canyon, then walk around 2 km through the maze of the Castles Valley with its walls of bizarre shapes overhanging you. The bottom of the Canyon has slight descend to the end of the walk, where you will get to the fresh oasis on the bank of icy cold Charyn river, and where also located eco-park with several yurts (traditional dwellings) and a small open air café, working in the summer time.
After some rest, walking back the same path to the stairs, then car transfer to one of the observation points for another breathtaking panoramic view. After 3 hours spent in the canyon you will have your back ride to Almaty. The average time of arrival at the original meeting point is between 18:00 and 19:00.
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Group Tour Rate: 82 USD Per Person
- Discount 20% available for children (ages 4-11) accompanied by an adult
- Tour rate includes roundtrip transportation from the meeting point, 1,5L of bottled water, a snack and environmental fees
- Surcharge for packed lunch (if desired) 10 USD per person (main dish, salad, bread, drink, seasonal fruit, biscuit or pastry)
- Surcharge for return hotel transfer to the meeting point 10 USD per person (if required)
- This tour is not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Total tour price should be paid no later than 24 hours before the tour
- Accepted methods of payment: cash, wire transfer, bank card
- 50% of the total tour price is not refundable in case of tour cancellation less than 24 hours before the tour
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2011
We are the licensed Kazakhstan tour-operator company, providing group and private tours in Almaty and Astana, as well as tours across the country. Our experienced staff can help to plan your adventure or experiential vacation in Kazakhstan, supply with ready-made program or create your own itinerary that best meets...