The ancient caldera of the extinct volcano shelters one of the most beautiful wildlife havens on earth, ringed with towering walls and sheltering forests, grasslands, fresh springs and a large soda lake.
Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara. Pickup from your hotel in Arusha for Lake Manyara National Park with packed lunch. The game drive safari introduces seed-eaters, insect-eaters and water birds thrive. Nomadic quelea (finch-like birds), gather in breeding flocks of many thousands and fly across Lake Manyara National Park in vast twittering clouds. Pelicans, storks, geese, herons and cormorants share their water world with migrant flamingos. Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Wildlife Hotel.
Day 2: Lake Manyara - Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha. Early breakfast at the lodge, then followed by transfer to Ngorongoro Crater safari. Have picnic lunch in the carter; thereafter drive back to your The Arusha Hotel. (Not included in the tour price).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned hotels
- Private guide
- Private 4x4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- On safari Vehicles equipped with wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome - packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa: 50 USD per person on arrival single entry fee
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (walking safaris etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife