Ghorepani Trek Via Phedi,Himalaya Hiking in Nepaloffered by supplier M20227 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 450 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
We get through traditional Hindu villages where we are assured of a warm welcome; follow trails through oak and rhododendron forest where the sound of the bird calls fill the air and camp in serene locations that afford magnificent views of the Annapurna Range.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu.
Arrive in Kathmandu meet assist and transfer to hotel and brifing about the trek evening dinner greeting with Nepali culture programmes. O/n at the hotel.
Day 2: Free day.
Kathmandu sightseeing. After breakfast at Hotel start to visit Kathmandu Swayambhunath(monkey temple), and Boudhanath afternoon meeting with guide check the trekking gears. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Early morning after breakfast fly or drive to Pokhara over night camp at the lakeside. O/n at the hotel.
Day 4: Pokhara to Pothana.
45-minute drive to sunkhet phedi then walk ascending the trial for 2 hrs. Then reach Dhampus and take the lunch. After lunch, ascending the trail for 1hrs. And reach to pothana and camp for the night. From here have a closer view of Mt. Machhappuchhre and Annapurna south. O/n at Tea House.
Day 5: Pothana to Ghandrung.
Walking for 3hrs. Into the dense forest the trek stops for lunch at Landrung. The trail takes 40 minute down to Modi River ascending the steep trail and villages then reach Ghandrung and camp. It is the biggest Gurung settlement having the closer views of Annapurna and Machhapurchhre (Fishtail). O/n at Tea House.
Day 6: Ghandrung to Ghorepani.
Ghandrung to Ghorepnai 7 hrs. walk through rhododendron forest and lunch at Tadapani. Treks then climb up the steep ridge of Deourali 3260 m. For 3hrs and 1hr. Pleasant walk through easier trail and forest reach to Ghorepani and camp. From here one can see the beautiful scenarios of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. O/n at Tea House.
Day 7: Ghorepani to Tatopani (Hot spring).
Today walk for at least 5hrs. Downhill to reach Tatopani. Throughout the trek on can see Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Kaligandaki valley. Lunch is searched on the way at sikha or Ghara. Tatopani in Nepal meets the hot water spring where one can take bath. O/n at Tea House.
Day 7: Tatopani to Beni.
Following the banks of Kaligandaki for 4hrs. stop for lunch at Garamdi Bridge. On proceeding for 3 hrs. More than stop at Beni for the night halt. O/n at the hotel.
Day 8: Beni - Pokhara.
After breakfast drive back to Pokhara. O/n at the hotel.
Day 9: Pokhara - Kathmandu.
After breakfast start sightseeing pokhara valley and afternoon drive or fly back to Kathmandu. O/n at the hotel.
Supplemental Tour Information:
The interesting things in this trek is, one will be passing through Kakigandaki which is one of the deepest gorge in the world.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Private arrival and departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on twin share bed/single and breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals while trekking (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
- Accommodation in teahouse during the trek.
- Welcome/fare - well dinner in Kathmandu.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Gears: sleeping bag, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip. garbage plastic bag.
- Professional local experienced trek leader/guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Comprehensive first aid kit.
- Respective region (Annapurna) trekking map, TIMS Card and trek permit.
- Well-experienced climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket and trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes/boots, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc. .
- The Trekking t-shirt.
- Trekking map to each members.
- Nepal entry Visa fees.
- Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Lunch and dinner except mentioned on email.
- All drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, drinks, etc. .
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2010
Greetings from the Himalayan Country of Nepal! M20227 is the largest full service trekking and tour operator in Nepal. We are fully recognized by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal, the Trekking Agencies' Association of Nepal (TAAN), the Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) and the...