Sailing in the Cycladesoffered by supplier M21090 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Boating and Sailing
Season: June - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 890 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1040 Euro (EUR)
- Day 1 Transfer from Athens to Kythnos, boarding your yacht
- Day 2 Kythnos (Loutra) to Syros, 3½hrs sailing, swimming, stroll in town
- Day 3 Syros to Delos, 3½hrs sailing, visit at the sacred site,
1¼hrs sailing, anchorage at Mykonos, Ornos bay
- Day 4 Mykonos (Ornos) to Paros (Paroikia), 4hrs sailing,
anchorage at Naousa, swimming, stroll in town at Paroikia
- Day 5 Paros (Paroikia) to Sifnos (Faros), 3½hrs sailing, swimming,
night at anchor
- Day 6 Sifnos (Faros) to Serifos, walk to Kastro, amazing village,
- Day 7 Serifos to Kythnos (Loutra), 3½hrs sailing, anchorage close to Loutra,
- Day 8 Disembarkation and transfer to Athens.
Your sailing yacht Oniros is of recent construction and very well-equipped yacht to provide the assurance of maximum safety. Beacons, plotter, GPS, automatic pilot, lifejackets with harness... a 43-foot (13-metre) cruising yacht comprising four cabins, each designed to accommodate two people. Oniros has a cosy, shared saloon and is fitted with modern heads and showers. Equipped to sail or motor in complete comfort and safety, it has the full range of electronic navigation systems, VHF, GPS, depth sounder, wind indicator, log, CD player and galley area with fridge.
Lend a hand in sailing the yacht, navigation, sail trimming, negotiating harbour arrivals and departures or assisting with anchoring procedures. Your skipper is your guide, at sea and on land, and will take you to beautiful anchorages, on interesting walks or more energetic hikes. As a French, Greek and English speaker, he’s able to share the knowledge he’s acquired during the course of his numerous voyages.
In the mornings, take part in your favourite pursuit... be it a hike, a shorter walk, swimming or visiting a remarkable site. Around midday, we set off for your new destination. Depending on where that is, we may be able to drop anchor in a sheltered cove to do some snorkelling, swimming or a take a trip to the shore. When we reach our evening’s destination near the end of the afternoon, there’ll be time to take a look around before dinner in a good Greek taverna.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The yacht, yacht damage waiver and insurance
- The organisation & running of the sailing programme by your skipper
- Breakfast and lunch on board
- Mooring fees
- Engine fuel
- Bed linen and towels
- Yacht cleaning upon disembarkation
- Flights and transfers to and from your yacht
- Diners which are taken at the restaurant
- Alcoholic beverages and drinks taken outside mealtimes
- Costs associated with excursions ashore - transportation, museums, monasteries, harbour facilities, etc.
As an option, you may buy the "XL week" package which comprises two nights at the hotel in Athens with breakfast, the ferry-boat tickets from Athens to Kythnos (they will be at your disposal at the hotel) and the transfers from the ferry harbour to your yacht. Lunch and diner for these two days are not included.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2011
M21090 provides cruises in the Greek islands (Cyclades, Dodecanese) on a Beneteau Oceanis 43 named Oniros. Jean-Marc, the skipper of Oniros has a large experience of greece and particularly of the round trips proposed. He speaks french, english and greek. Oniros offers 3 double cabins for its customers, for a maximum 7...