Namibia Overnightoffered by supplier M21030 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 5 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 100 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 200 US Dollar (USD)
- Aircraft: 1 x C210 - 5 passenger capacity, high winged single engine
- Luggage: 10 kg per person in soft bags only.
Day 1: Your pilot will meet you at the lodge. Direct flight to Sossusvlei Lodge. Excursion with 4x4 vehicle to the Sossuvlei. Lunch at the Lodge. Late afternoon scenic flight over Sossusvlei and the dunes to the coast. Further along the coast over shipwrecks and seals to Swakopmund. Transfer to the Hansa Hotel. Dinner on own account. Overnight Hansa Hotel.
Day 2: Dolphin cruise on the lagoon in Walvis Bay. Lunch on own account. Flight back to our lodge.
- This quotation is linked to the N$/US$/Euro/GBP exchange rate and an escalation may influence the quoted price.
- ISOS Cover - Passengers will be covered for the duration of the entire flight. The cover only includes medical emergencies arising from direct trauma (e.g. an accident), and passengers will not be covered for pre-existing medical conditions.
- Cancellation must be received in writing and are valid from the
date of receipt at the office. The following charges are
* 30-16 days before date of departure 50% of the total amount due
* 15-11 days before date of departure 75% of the total amount due
* 10 or less days before date of departure 100% of the total amount due
* Non arrivals 100% of the total amount due.
We accept no responsibility for any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, mechanical breakdowns, diversions or cancellations due to adverse weather or circumstances beyond our control. Confirmation is subject to availability of accommodation, aircraft and pilot(s). The prices are firm for the indicated date only. We do reserve the right to alter these prices with any new, unforeseen increases in fuel prices, new government taxes, etc.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price on request. contact supplier for prices.
- Accommodation and breakfast for guests + pilot, activities as mentioned
- Pilot fees, landing fees & parking fees, and refreshments on board
- Insurance, and VAT, passenger tax, ISOS Cover per passenger.
Transfers: From Swakopmund to/from the airfield are free of charge!
- Other meals, drinks
- Personal expenditures
- Costs which may occur as a result of having to divert to an alternate airfield, due to adverse weather, or reasons which may affect the safety and comfort of our guests.
- Conditions: The Company accepts no responsibility for any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, mechanical breakdowns, diversions or cancellations due to adverse weather or circumstances beyond our control.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2011
M21030 is situated in the central plateau of Namibia, at 70 km from the capital Windhoek, and 50 km from the Hosea Kutako International Airport, extends over 13000 ha, and offers wide open views of woodland savannah, broken hills and rocky terrain. Feel the space and peace around you. Listen to the sounds of nature and...