Walking Capri and the Amalfi Coast Self Guided HolidayPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 6 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Walking Tours
Season: April - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2650 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3900 Euro (EUR)
Sample trip program at a glance:
Day 1: Start this unique walking holiday exploring Positano alleys and secret trails.
Day 2: Continue hiking the 1277 mt high Vesuvius's crater and Pompei archaeological area.
Day 3: Enjoy a cooking workshop with Positano's local chef.
Day 4: Hike the breathtaking path of gods and explore Amalfi and Ravello.
Day 5: Walk through Capri's narrow pathways to Tiberius's Villa Jovis.
Day 6: Tour the island of Capri by boat from the faragloni to the blue grotto.
Note: Please enquiry for a detailed tour program.
2 Days Naples Extension: to explore the streets of Naples, above and under the ground with our knowleadgeable guide, from the San Severo chapel, to the San Martino Museum, to admire the Caravaggio paintings, enjoy a behind the scenes guided tour of San Carlo Theatre, and the National Archaeological Museum of Naples, largest and most important archaeological museum of Europe.
Price: From € 290 per person.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4 Stars hotel from € 2650
- 5 Stars Hotels from € 3900.
- Accommodation & breakfast;
- Information pack, maps and detailed log books;
- Local support;
- Luggage transfer;
- 1 hands on cooking class;
- Transfer Napoli to Positano;
- 1 private guided cultural tour of Pompei archaeological area;
- 2 h private boat tour of Capri.
- 2 nights 4 start hotel accommodation;
- Private guided tour of Napoli old town.