Iran Climbing TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 4 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Climbing Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 100 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 100 US Dollar (USD)
- Tour Type: Climbing Tour
- Duration: 4 day
- Places to visit: Tehran, Ardabil, Mt. Sabalan.
Day 1: Arrive Tehran at the airport for transfer to hotel.half day visit Treasury of National Jewels Museum (one of the most amazing in the world!) then go to Darband (Traditional restaurant in the foothills of Tehran). O/N Tehran.
Day 2: Fly or Drive to Ardabil – Shabil. East Shelter (3400m). O/N camp or Shelter. Climbing (5 hours) to north.
Day 3: Sabalan. Ascend (5 hours) to Sabalan summit (4811m). Back to the camp or shelter. O/N.
Day 4: Shabil/Ardabil. Trek to Shabil hot spring swim in hot spring. Visiting Ardabil city Shahsafi Ardabil Bazar. Fly/Drive to Tehran.
- Additional day(s) like an extra day for visiting "Maranjab" Caravanserai the "Salt Lake" and Sand-dunes nearby (50km far from "Kasahn" and deep inside Iran's Great Desert or "Dasht-e Kevir"), second full day visits Esfahan, a full day visit in Tehran maybe added to the main Itinerary up on your desire.
- All transportation affaires will be by either of my own cars; the "Peogeut" sedan and/or the 4x4 "Nissan Patrol". So, the prices will logically be much lower as the group size is bigger.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: $150 per person 100$ per person with Group +5 person.
- All the transfers and transportation for up to 300 km average daily driving
- All the guiding and arrangements.
- Food and drinks
- Entrance and admission fees.