Historical Route of the Northern Part of Ethiopiaoffered by supplier M21152 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 3 - 9 people
Specialty Categories: Museum Tours
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 448.9 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 860.2 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Be met at Bole International Airport by our guide & transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Fly to Lalibela to visit one of the seven wander of the world, the eleven monolithic churches built by king Lalibela over night in hotel.
Day 3: Fly to Axum to visit the famous Stelase built before the birth of Christ, bath and palace of Queen Sheba & ancient cathedral of St. Mary of Stion that date back to 1655. Over night in hotel.
Day 4: Fly to Gonder which is referred as the Camelot of Africa, after check in to hotel visit the 17th c palace of King Fasiledes and Debere Berhan Selase church. Over night in hotel.
Day 5: Drive to Bahirdar after some hot coffee drive 31 km to blue Nile Fall in the afternoon boat trip on lake Tana to see Ura Kidanmeheret & Azua Miriam churches.
Day 6: Fly to Addis short city tour & fly back home.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Single Supplement 62 USD
- This is an all inclusive tour and the price will become cheaper if you travel in a group.
- Hotel accommodation based on double/twin bed with breakfast.
- All ground transport including the transfer to & out of the airport
- Professional guide who escort you all the way
- Local guide on the spot
- Boat rental on Lake Tana.
- International and domestic flight ticket
- Travel cancellation insurance
- Any medical care
- Luggage insurance
- Any personal expense such as internet or phone calls
- Alcoholic drinks
- Video camera use or picture taking fee
- Laundry service
- Any service that is not mentioned in the above section.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2011
M21152 is a locally owned tour operator and car rental in Ethiopia that organizes different holidays throughout the country with the help of its qualified guides and drivers. We organize tours, safaris, history and culture, bird watching and wild life, trekking and other alternative tours including car...