Trekking to Simien Mountainoffered by supplier M21152 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 559 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1117 US Dollar (USD)
- Tour Duration: 9 Days & 8 Nights
- Tour Specialty: Trekking
- Transportation: Flight and Surface.
Day 1: Be met at Bole international airport, over night in hotel.
Day 2: Fly to the yellow city Gonder in the morning, & visit the 17th c palace Fasil castle then Drive to debark after lunch & over night stay in hotel.
Day 3: Early in the morning drive to Simien Mountains & start trekking with the stunning scenery. Over night camping in Sankaber.
Day 4: Trek to Geech via Sankaber. Today we expect to see a lot of birds as well as a good view of the endemic Gelada Baboon over night camping.
Day 5: This morning we walk up to Immetgogo peak, one of the scenic parts of the Semien Mountain. Then after we walk back to the campsite for Lunch and afternoon will be free. Overnight camping.
Day 6: Trek from Geech to Cheneck via Amba Ras. Overnight camping at Cheneck.
Day 7: Leave Cheneck for Ambiko. We trek up to submit of Buahit (4430mts.) where we expect to see the endemic Walia Ibex. Then we continue to Ambiko for two nights camping.
Day 8: In the morning we walk back to Chenek where our vehicle should wait and drive to the Camelot of africa Gonder. Over night stay in a hotel.
Day 9: Fly back to Addis, whole day city tour. Visit ethnological museum to see custom of the entire tribal group of the country & the national museum where we can see the ancestor of man kind Lucy/ Denknesh in the morning after lunch drive to mount Entoto to visit the palace of Minilik the 2nd & his museum along the view point of Addis Ababa Fly back home.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Single supplement: 41USD
- This is an all inclusive tour and the price will become cheaper if you travel in a group.
- Meal full board in the camp
- Accommodation based on twin bed
- Surface transportation with Minibus
- All transfer in and transfer out services
- Experienced driver, driver allowance
- All fuel expenses & lubricants expense
- Professional guide
- Local guides & scout where needed
- All entrance fees
- Rent of mule starting from Sankaber
- Rent of camping materials
- Cook & assistant cook fee.
- Meal outside camp
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Tips in the destination
- International or domestic flight ticket
- Payment for use of video camera or taking pictures
- Any personal expenses such us internet access or phone call
- Any expense that is not mentioned in the above section.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2011
M21152 is a locally owned tour operator and car rental in Ethiopia that organizes different holidays throughout the country with the help of its qualified guides and drivers. We organize tours, safaris, history and culture, bird watching and wild life, trekking and other alternative tours including car...