Trekking- Gondar, Semien Mountain, Bahr Daroffered by supplier M21152 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 11 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 811 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2209 US Dollar (USD)
- Tour Duration: 10 Days & 9 Nights
- Tour Specialty: Trekking
- Transportation: Flight and Surface.
Day 1: Be met at Bole International airport by our guide to be transferred to your hotel. Over night in Hotel.
Day 2: Fly to Gonder. Today we visit Debra Brehan Sellassie church, which is known for its ceiling paintings and the Royal Enclosure. Overnight Hotel.
Day 3: Drive to semen lodge and start trekking via Zengwa peak. Camping at Buyit Ras with the stunning scenery. Overnight camping.
Day 4: Trek to Geech via Sankaber. Today we expect to see a lot of birds as well as having a good view of the endemic Gelada Baboon. Overnight camping.
Day 5: This morning we walk up to Immeitgogo peak, one of the scenic parts of the Semien Mountains. Then after, we continue to Cheneck for two nights camping. Overnight Cheneck camping.
Day 6: Trek up to submit of Buhait Peak (4430 mts) where we expect to see the rare and endemic Walia Ibex and in the afternoon we walk back to Cheneck. Overnight camping.
Day 7: Trek from Cheneck to Sankaber. Overnight camping at Sanakber.
Day 8: Trek up to Debark where we meet our vehicle. After lunch we drive to Gonder for an overnight staying. Overnight Hotel.
Day 9: Early In the morning drive to Gorgora, bird watching & boat trip on Lake Tana to visti Ura Kidanemehert monastery over night in Bahir Dar hotel.
Day 10: In the morning drive to the Blue Nile falls after the visit drive back to Bahir Dar for lunch after lunch fly back to Addis & fly home.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Single Supplement 51USD
- This is an all inclusive tour and the price will become cheaper if you travel in a group.
- Meal full board in the camp
- Accommodation based on twin bed
- Surface transportation with minibus
- All transfer in and transfer out services
- Experienced driver, driver allowance
- All fuel expenses & lubricants expense
- Professional guide
- Local guides & scout where needed
- All entrance fees
- Rent of mule
- Boat rental on Lake Tana
- Rent of camping materials
- Cook & assistant cook fee
- Government tax.
- Meal outside camp
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Tips in the destination
- International or domestic flight ticket
- Payment for use of video camera or taking pictures
- Any personal expenses such us internet access or phone call
- Any expense that is not mentioned in the above section.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2011
M21152 is a locally owned tour operator and car rental in Ethiopia that organizes different holidays throughout the country with the help of its qualified guides and drivers. We organize tours, safaris, history and culture, bird watching and wild life, trekking and other alternative tours including car...