Chez Boucher Sicily Culinary TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 8 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Food & Wine
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 3999 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3999 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive at Palermo airport. Drive to hotel and check in. Welcome dinner (included)
Overnight (1) in Palermo.
Day 2: Breakfast (included). Full day guided excursion to Monreale, Segesta and Erice
Gastronomic dinner in Palermo (included). Overnight (2) in Palermo.
Day 3: Breakfast (included). Visit the Palermo market. Free time in Palermo
Cooking class followed by dinner. Overnight (3) in Palermo.
Day 4: Breakfast (included). Depart Palermo for the Marsala wine region. Marsala winery tour and tasting. Gastronomic lunch at the best restaurant in Marsala (included). Continue to Menfi and check in to beautiful Sicilian villa. Light supper in the village (on your own). Overnight (1) in Menfi.
Day 5: Breakfast (included). Visit olive farm to learn about Sicilian olives. Olive oil tasting and light lunch. Cooking class followed by dinner. Overnight (2) in Menfi.
Day 6: Breakfast (included). Depart for Agrigento and visit the Valley of the Temples
Lunch on your own. Continue to Taormina. Check into beautiful 5-star hotel on the water
Gastronomic dinner in Taormina (Michelin star restaurant). Overnight (1) in Taormina.
Day 7: Breakfast (included). Visit the local market. Free afternoon. Cooking class followed by dinner. Overnight (2) in Taormina.
Day 8: Breakfast (included). Guided tour of Mt. Etna. Winery tour and wine-tasting lunch
Free time in Taormina. Farewell gourmet dinner at hotel. Overnight (3) in Taormina.
Day 9: Breakfast (included). Drive to the Catania airport for return flight home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 8 nights accommodations in regional inns of character: Palermo (3); Menfi (2); and Taormina (3)
- All breakfasts (8); (2) lunches, one a wine-tasting lunch; and (8) dinners, many gastronomic (including one Michelin star restaurant)
- Three cooking classes
- Two winery tours and tastings; one olive oil tasting
- Two local market visits
- Guided visits to the Valley of the Temples and Mt. Etna
- Expert local tour guides in Monreale, Segesta, Erice, and Agrigento
- All tips, taxes and entrance fees.
- Airfare is additional.
- With prices fluctuating so drastically, we did not want to price the tour based on a high airfare projection.
- If you would like help purchasing tickets, we would be happy to help.