Hunting period: all year round, recommended period of the hunt would be after 15th October till end of December.
Hunting area: Hunt is organized in the open range, by stalking, on the beautiful (islands, peninsulas and) coast in Dalmatia, on the Adriatic Sea. Croatia has the biggest population of a free range mouflons in the world, with the biggest trophies too. It is Mediterranean country so the habitat is a perfect for this ram that originates from Corsica.
Airport of arrival and departure: Split.
- 185,01 – 194,99 (ca. 70-75 cm): 70 €
- 195,00 – 204,99 (ca. 75-80 cm): 117 €
- 205,00 and more (ca. 80 cm): 156 €
- Required deposit: 1.000 €
- Wounded mouflon 50% of the value of the trophy.
- Package for mouflon hunt on the Adriatic island available too. Hunt from the high seat, 1.000 Euro cheaper.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Package price: 4.200 €
- Price for the non-hunters is 150 € per day
- Extra charge if trophy is bigger than 185 CIC.
- 3 hunting days, 4 overnights
- Mouflon up to 185,00 CIC (ca. 70 cm), bronze medal
- Assistance at the airport in Split during arrival and departure
- English-speaking guide during all hunting days
- Accommodation and full board
- Transfers during the hunt
- Organization of the mouflon hunt
- Initial preparation of the trophy (horns boiling)
- Export papers for the trophy
- Croatian hunting license.
- Taxidermist expenses (if wanted)
- Packaging and shipping of the trophy
- Missed shot 100 €.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Our agency is running for the last 15 years and has a great hunting experience and results. We are organizing hunts all around Croatia in our own and other hunting areas, also in Slovenia, Bosnia and Macedonia. We are organizing big game hunt such as: bears, roebucks, red stags, roebucks, chamois, mouflons, wild boars,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend