Key Information: Tour Duration: 1
day(s) Group Size: 1
people Destination(s):Croatia Specialty Categories:Hunting Season: October - January Airfare Included: No Tour Customizable: No Minimum Per Person Price: 3800 Euro (EUR) Maximum Per Person Price: 3800 Euro (EUR)
Hunting area: Hunt is organized on the mountains along the Dalmatian coast (Biokovo and Velebit), on the Adriatic Sea, in the biggest areas for the Balkan chamois in the world, with huge population of the animals.
Extra charge if chamois is bigger than 95 CIC:
CIC - points:
- 95,00 - 99,99:
* 242 €
* €/1 point: 74,00
- Wounded chamois 50% of the value of the trophy
- Required deposit: 1.000 €
- Price for tourists (non-hunters) is 150 € per day.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Package price is 3.800 €.
- 3 hunting days, 4 overnights
- Balkan chamois up to 94,99 CIC
- Assistance at the airport in Split during arrival and departure
- Accommodation and full board
- Transfers during the hunt
- Organization of the chamois hunt
- Initial preparation of the trophy (horns boiling)
- Export papers for the trophy
- Croatian hunting license.
- Taxidermist expenses if wanted
- Packaging and shipping of the trophy
- Missed shot 100 €.
About This Supplier
Location: Croatia Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Our agency is running for the last 15 years and has a great hunting experience and results. We are organizing hunts all around Croatia in our own and other hunting areas, also in Slovenia, Bosnia and Macedonia. We are organizing big game hunt such as: bears, roebucks, red stags, roebucks, chamois, mouflons, wild boars,...