Alpine Chamois Hunt in Sloveniaoffered by supplier M19387 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 5 people
Specialty Categories: Hunting
Season: August - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 4100 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4100 Euro (EUR)
- Hunting period: 1st August – 31st December
- Hunting area: Alps of Slovenia, near Ljubljana.
Extra charge for alpine chamois bigger than 95 CIC:
- From 95,1 to 100 points: 550 €
- From 100.1 to 105 points: 1.100 €
- From 105,1 to 110 points: 1,670 €
- For each additional point: 230 €.
- Wounded trophy is charged at 50% of the trophy value
- Required deposit: 1.000 €.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The package price is: 4.100 €
- Price for non-hunter per day: 150 €
- 3 hunting days, 4 overnights
- Alpine chamois up to 95 CIC
- English speaking guide during all hunting days, professional hunter
- Accommodation and full board
- All transfers in Slovenia during the hunt
- Help during the arrival and departure at Ljubljana airport
- Slovenian hunting permit
- Organization of the hunt
- Initial preparation of the trophy (boiling of the horns)
- Export papers for the trophy.
- Packaging and shipping of the trophy
- Taxidermist expenses if wanted, skin of the chamois 80 €.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Our agency is running for the last 15 years and has a great hunting experience and results. We are organizing hunts all around Croatia in our own and other hunting areas, also in Slovenia, Bosnia and Macedonia. We are organizing big game hunt such as: bears, roebucks, red stags, roebucks, chamois, mouflons, wild boars,...