Non-Migrating Game (Pheasant, Rock Partridge, Field Partridge and Rabbit) Hunt in Croatiaoffered by supplier M19387 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 5 people
Specialty Categories: Hunting
Season: September - January
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 220 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 220 Euro (EUR)
- Pheasant: 16th September – 30th January
- Rock partridge: 1st October – 14th January
- Field partridge: 16th September – 31st December
- Rabbit: 1st October – 15th January
- Ducks: 1st September – 31st January.
The hunt is organized in the different hunting areas in Croatia, near the coast, near Zagreb or in plains of Slavonia.
Day 1: Arrival in Split or Zagreb, transfer to the hunting grounds, dinner and overnight.
Day 2-4: Hunting days, full board
Day 5: Transfer to the Split or Zagreb airports.
- English-speaking guide during all hunting days - professional hunter
- Full board from the dinner on the day of arrival, finishing with lunch on the day of departure
- Use of the hunting dogs
- Refrigerating of the game
- Unlimited shooting of the woodcocks and quails.
- Pheasant: 19,00 € each
- Rock partridge: 35,00 € each
- Field partridge: 25,00 € each
- Rabbit: 100,00 € each
- Duck: 16,00 € each
- Shooting of the non migrating birds, transfers, Croatian hunting license 60 €, single room 16 € per night.
Non-hunter/non hunting day: 80 € per day.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price per hunter, per day 220 €.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Our agency is running for the last 15 years and has a great hunting experience and results. We are organizing hunts all around Croatia in our own and other hunting areas, also in Slovenia, Bosnia and Macedonia. We are organizing big game hunt such as: bears, roebucks, red stags, roebucks, chamois, mouflons, wild boars,...