Multi-Active Holiday in Green Heart of Croatia!Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 5 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Multi-activity Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
Season: May - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 570 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 690 Euro (EUR)
Croatia is an amazing country known for its wonderful sea but you also have a lot to see in the heart of Croatia just 45 minutes from Kvarner and 1,5 h from Istria area. If you are looking for adrenaline, fun, hiking and at the same time for relaxation in the nature in a mountain area you are at the right place. Kupa Sports offers you an unforgettable week out in the nature. The first three days takes place on the river Kupa.
After Arrival in Croatia your guide will be waiting for you at Zagreb or Rijeka airport. You will be transferred to your accommodation Hotel *** situated 100 km from Zagreb and 45 km from Rijeka in Delnice on 748 m over sea level. An small city in highland area Gorski Kotar. After settling into your room, you can have a drink, meet the other members of the group over dinner and your guides and discuss the upcoming itinerary. You will be transferred every day from hotel to our camp or other meeting point. Meals: breakfast & dinner.
Days 1-2: Canoe Safari.
- Meeting in our camp. There you will get your equipment for the Canoe Safari (including tent and sleeping bag. You can take your own too).
- Food for the trip is your choise and you will have to bring it with you, posible too buy in place of accommodation.
- Paddling for several hours a day in quiet canyon with amazing life of flora & fauna.
- At evening we will stop on one good place and make camp with fires and enjoy in romantic evening, sleeping by the river in tents.
- next day continues with canoeing till the finish line.
- we will pass about 30 cascades waterfalls, see amazing hanging bridges and old mills.
- transfer back to your accommodation
Day 3: Paintball picnic & trekking.
- Get in touch with the child in you, play, have fun and compete with your friends or family.
- Barbecue picnic during playing in the paintball range next to a river in deep shade.
- Trekking on the Nature Reserve Zeleni Vir, a nice stroll in the nature and big waterfall, looking at the wonderful canyon Devil´s Pass.
Day 4: Mountain biking in National Park Risnjak.
- Riddings in the mountains and enjoying the nature.
- See some nice views and breath fresh air, feel free.
- We will descend in wonderful valley of river Kupa and butterflies.
- We will see the source of river Kupa, turquoise – blue lake that is more than 134 meters deep and only 8°C.
- Day is a combination of mountain biking and hiking. Meal in nature (Lunch paket).
Day 5: Hors riding and exploring in Fužine.
- Riding on beautiful horses around the lake Bajer.
- Exploring the big cave Vrelo - fun activity
- Lunch in restaurant.
Day 6: White water kayaking/rafting – depends on the water level.
- At 10 h meeting in our camp, changing and taking safety gear
- At 10.30 we go to the start, 20 km upstream from Brod na Kupi.
- About 11 h the trip starts and lasts ca. 2,5-3h. We will cross about 10 rapids II. and III. Class graded. When we have crossed the halfway of the trip we will have picnic
on the bench. We will also enjoy in swimming in stream, jumping from the cliffs and a lot of funny scenarium.
- A lot of adrenaline, fun and team building within the group.
Day 7: Departure. If somebody wouldn't go on two day canoe safari can take a free days for sightseeing, swimming in river Kupa, flyfishing, or take some other trip (Plitvice lakes, swimming on coast). After a week like this you will feel like a new person. You have done things that you usually don't do and you have spent a lot of time in the nature. Good job!
Departure Dates, Options & Prices:
The hotel "Risnjak" is located in the very centre of the town of Delnice, near the well-known Delnice park, and the forest-park "Japlenski vrh" . The hotel "Risnjak" has been classified as the three-star hotel, according to the classification and categorization conditions. There are 21 rooms within the hotel (1/1, 1/2, 1/3 rooms), the restaurant "Goranska Kuca" (which is a la carte restaurant as well), the "Ris" café, a night club and the hotel wellness center, with fitness, sauna, various massages, hydro-massage pool and the solarium.
During the renovation of the hotel, the Kraljević family has striven to in breathe to the hotel the lost upland ambiance. There were many things through which the Kraljević family managed to recreate the upland atmosphere - having a versatile offering of the upland delicatessen and goodies is just one of them. Having completed this valuable project of the hotel renovation, with the purpose of developing tourism in this area, the Kraljević family showed us their affection towards Gorski Kotar and how much they would like to revitalize it. Team work, warm and amicable approach towards each guest, top quality of the provided services - these are basic principles of our hotel. We always serve our guests with respect and joy! Hotel: breakfast & dinner.
Halfboard as noted:
- May 7 - June 11, Sept 3 - October 1 € 570,00
- June 11 - September 3 € 690,00
- Group arriving 10% discount.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transfer from airport and local transfers
- 7 nights accommodation *** with breakfast and dinner
- Lunch packets and picnics
- 6 days organized activities with all necessary equipment
- Guides and assistance
- Entrance fee for national parks, nature resort & parks.
- Airfare to and from Croatia
- Personal items
- Camping equipment (sleeping mat, forks, thermos, torches...).