Kenya Safari and Ethiopia Tour Combinationoffered by supplier M21217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 14 people
Destination(s): Kenya Ethiopia
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2850 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Addis Ababa and proceed for a city tour of Addis Ababa, overnight at Adotina Hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Addis Ababa to Deberelinbanos for a day excursion and return to Addis for overnight at Adotina Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Addis Ababa to Tiya and Adadimariam for day excursion and return to Addis for overnight at Adotina Hotel.
Day 4: On this day you will have some time to further explore the city of Addis Ababa and and also do some shopping. In the evening transfer to the Airport to fly to Nairobi. Upon arrival in Nairobi, you will be met and transferred to Nairobi Intercontinental hotel for overnight.
Day 5: After breakfast, drive to the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, arriving there on time for Lunch. Lunch at Mara Sarova Game Lodge. Afternoon game drives in Masai Mara game Reserve. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sarova Game Lodge.
Day 6: Full day at Mara Sarova Camp with game drives. All meals at Mara Sarova Camp. Overnight at Mara Sarova Camp.
Day 7: After breakfast at Mara Sarova Camp, you will depart Masai Mara Game Reserve game viewing en route to Lake Naivasha. Lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge. Afternoon at leisure for optional boatride or nature walk. Dinner and Overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
Day 8: After breakfast, drive back to Nairobi and proceed for Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant. After lunch you will be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta Airport for your departure flight.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in Addis Ababa and Nairobi.
- Full board accommodation while on safari and Bed & breakfast in City Hotels.
- Safari in a 4x4 vehicle in Addis and Safari minivan in Kenya with English speaking driver guides.
- All Park entrance fees, game drives as indicated on the itinerary above.
- Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant, Nairobi on last day.
- Flying Doctor’s services (This covers air evacuation to the nearest hospital in case of an accident).
- International flight tickets and visa cost.
- Travel medical insurance.
- Optional activities and excursions.
- All items of a personal nature e.g. tips, porterage, bar bills, telephone, laundry etc.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
M21217 is a Nairobi- Kenyan based travel and tours operator with a branch office in Arusha, Tanzania and has a wide knowledge and experience planning African Safari Holidays & Vacations to the region covering Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar and The Seychelles. Nairobi being the hub for Eastern Africa, we are...