Special RoundPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 650 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 710 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Cairo. Arrive to Cairo airport. You will be met by our tours manager who will assist. You through all the formalities& transfer to your hotel by our private air-conditioned van, overnight.
Day 02: Pyramids - Museum - Old Cairo - Sleeper Train. After Breakfast at your hotel; meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome; Sphinx. Continue to the Egyptian Museum, which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamon.
Then visit Coptic Cairo which contains St. Sergious Church, where the Holy Family was hidden while they were in Egypt& the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. Visit the Medieval Citadel of Salah El-Din, which contains many structures. At the end of your tour visit Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Then transfer to Giza Station for your sleeper train to Luxor, overnight (Dinner & Breakfast will be served on board).
Day 3: Luxor. Morning arrival at Luxor Station, where you will meet our tour manager who will transfer your hotel to freshen up, later meet our guide to start your visit to the East Bank, the Karnak Temple which is one of the greatest architectural achievements of antiquity. The Temple of Luxor, which was started by Amenhotep III and completed by Ramses II. Back to the hotel, overnight.
Day 4: Luxor - Hurghada. After breakfast in the hotel, start with our guide a tour visiting the West Bank visit the Valley of the Kings, where tombs of 64 Pharaohs have been discovered, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Late afternoon your tour manager will transfer to Hurghada & assist you to check in the hotel, have your dinner at the hotel. Overnight.
Day 5: Hurghada. After breakfast, have free day at leisure to enjoy sandy beach, dinner & overnight.
Day 6: Hurghada. After breakfast, have free day at leisure to enjoy sandy beach, dinner & overnight.
Day 7: Hurghada - Cairo. Breakfast at the hotel & check out at 12 pm. Transfer to Hurghada Airport to fly back to Cairo. You will be met & assisted and transferred to hotel. Spend a day at leisure in Cairo, overnight.
Day 8: Departure. After breakfast, our tour manager will transfer you to Cairo international airport for the final departure. End of Services.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 02 nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 01 nights including daily breakfast
- Accommodation in Hurghada for 03 nights including Dinner& breakfast
- Accommodation in Sleeper Train for 01 night including Dinner& breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo; Luxor& Hurghada (Private tours).
- Egyptologist English guide. (Other languages available upon request).
- All Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- All transfers by a private air conditioned vehicle
- Sleeper Train Tickets (One Way)
- Free SIM card for your cell phone to keep in touch with tour operator/leader.
- All taxes & services charges
- Domestic Flight Hurghada/Cairo.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget; time& interests.
- Rates are based on 4* Hotels; 5* Nile Cruise.
- Tour rate based on double occupancy& Single Supplement 160.00 USD
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (Please ask for a quote)
- Domestic flight Hurghada/Cairo quoted on middle class (subject to availability).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price From: 650 USD.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any personal expenses (drinks; laundry…etc) or Meals except where indicated.
- Entrance inside any of the Giza Pyramids & Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum
- Cairo Dinner Cruise
- Memphis & Sakkara
- Sound & Light Pyramids
- Hot Air Balloon
- Desert Jeep Safari in Hurghada
- Desert Safari Quadbike in Hurghada.