Real EgyptPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 10 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History Boating and Sailing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 836 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Cairo. Arrive to Cairo airport. You will be met by our tours manager who will assist you through all the formalities& transfer to your hotel by our private
air-conditioned van, overnight.
Day 2: Pyramids - Museum - Old Cairo - Sleeper Train. After Breakfast at your hotel; meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome; Sphinx. Continue to the Egyptian Museum, which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamon. Then visit Coptic Cairo which contains St. Sergious Church, where the Holy Family was hidden while they were in Egypt. Followed by visiting the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. In the end of your tour you will be escorted to Giza Station for your sleeper train to Aswan, overnight (Dinner& Breakfast will be served on board).
Day 3: Arrival Aswan. Morning arrival at Aswan Station, meet our tour manager who will transfer your Nile Cruise before lunch. Later our guide will accompany you to start the tour visiting the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Then back to the Cruise, have your dinner and enjoy with the Oriental show on board. Overnight.
Day 4: Kom Ombo - Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo while having your breakfast morning, visit the Ptolemaic Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Harories in Kom Ombo. Back to the Cruise; continue sailing to Edfu and have your Lunch on Board. Arrival Edfu and visit the Temple of Horus, Then sail to Luxor. Dinner& overnight on board.
Day 5: Luxor. Arrival Luxor; breakfast on Board. Cross to the West Bank visit the Valley of the Kings, where tombs of 64 Pharaohs have been discovered, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Lunch& Dinner on board, enjoy the Galabiya party& overnight.
Day 6: Luxor - Sharm El Sheikh. Disembarkation the Cruise after breakfast. Visit East Bank, the Karnak Temple which is one of the greatest architectural achievements of antiquity. The Temple of Luxor, which was started by Amenhotep III and completed by Ramses II. Late afternoon, transfer to the airport for departure to Sharm el Sheikh. Check in the hotel. Overnight.
Day 7: Sharm El Sheikh. After breakfast, have free day at leisure to enjoy sandy beach, dinner& overnight. Optional, Drive at night (11:00 pm) to visit Moses Mountain which we will arrive at 02:00 am& climb the Mountain to enjoy with the Sun Rise at approximately 05:00 am then visit the St. catherine Monastery, back to Sharm.
Day 8: Sharm El Sheikh. After breakfast, have free day at leisure to enjoy sandy beach, dinner & overnight.
Day 9: Sharm El Sheikh - Cairo. Breakfast at the hotel& check out at 12 pm. Transfer to Sharm El Sheikh Airport to fly back to Cairo. You will be met & assisted and transferred to hotel. Spend a day at leisure in Cairo, overnight.
Day 10: Departure. After breakfast, our tour manager will transfer you to Cairo international airport for the final departure. End of Services.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 02 nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh for 03 nights including Dinner& breakfast
- Accommodation in Nile Cruise for 03 nights on Full Board Basis.
- Accommodation in Sleeper Train for 01 night including Dinner& breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo; Aswan; Luxor; Sharm (Private tours).
- Egyptologist English guide. (Other languages available upon request).
- All Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- All transfers by a private air conditioned vehicle
- Sleeper Train Tickets (One Way)
- Free SIM card for your cell phone to keep in touch with tour operator / leader.
- All taxes & services charges
- Domestic Flight Luxor - Sharm - Cairo.
- Cairo Dinner Cruise
- Memphis & Sakkara
- Sound & Light Pyramids
- Alexandria Overday
- Abu Simbel
- Hot Air Balloon
- Moses Mountain & St. Catherine
- Aswan Sound & Light Show in Philae Temple
- From Sharm El Sheikh to Ras Mohamed by Boat
- Alf Leila Show & Dinner.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget; time& interests.
- Rates are based on 4* Hotels; 5* Nile Cruise.
- Tour rate based on double occupancy& Single Supplement 205.00 USD
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (Please ask for a quote)
- Domestic flight Luxor - Sharm - Cairo quoted on middle class (subject to availability)
- Climbing Mt. Moses with a Camel is available only for the first 15 minutes (Per Person USD 25.00).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price From: 836 USD.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any personal expenses (drinks; laundry, etc.) or Meals except where indicated.
- Entrance inside any of the Giza Pyramids & Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum