Day 1: Arrival Cairo. Arrive to Cairo airport. You will be met by our tours manager who will assist you through all the formalities& transfer to your hotel by our private air-conditioned van, overnight.
Day 2: Pyramids - Museum - Old Cairo - Sleeper Train. After Breakfast at your hotel; meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome; Sphinx. Continue to the Egyptian Museum, which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamon. Then visit Coptic Cairo which contains St. Sergious Church, where the Holy Family was hidden while they were in Egypt. Followed by visiting the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. In the end of your tour you will be escorted to Giza Station for your sleeper train to Aswan, overnight. (Dinner& Breakfast will be served on board)
Day 3: Arrival Aswan. Morning arrival at Aswan Station, meet our tour manager who will transfer your hotel to freshen up. Later our guide will accompany you to start the tour visiting the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Then back to the hotel, overnight.
Day 4: Nile Fellucca. After breakfast at your hotel, Join an orientation cruise around Kitchener and Elephantine Islands. Lunch& Dinner will be on board. Overnight on felucca, sailing to Kom Ombo.
Day 5: Kom Ombo. After breakfast on board, visit the Ptolemaic Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Harories in Kom Ombo. Back to the fellucca, have lunch and continue sailing to Edfu, Evening have your dinner& overnight.
Day 6: Disembarkation - Edfu - Luxor. After breakfast, check out from the fellucca, visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu then you will be transffered to Luxor by Bus, check in Luxor hotel and have some rest, Afternoon will have tour to visit the East Bank of Luxor (Luxor and Karnak Temples). Back to the hotel& overnight.
Day 7: Luxor - Sleeper Train. After breakfast, visit West Bank (the Valley of the Kings, where tombs of 64 Pharaohs have been discovered, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile). In the end of your tour you will be escorted to Luxor Station for your sleeper train to Cairo, overnight. Dinner& Breakfast will be served on board.
Day 8: Arrival Cairo. Morning arrival at Cairo station, our tour manager will meet& transfer you to the hotel to freshen up and have free time to relax. Overnight.
Day 9: Departure. After breakfast, our tour manager will transfer you to Cairo international airport for the final departure. (End of Services).
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 02 nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Fellucca for 02 nights on Full Board Basis.
- Accommodation in Aswan for 01 night including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 01 nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Sleeper Train for 02 nights including Dinner& breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo; Aswan; Kom Ombo; Edfu& Luxor (Private tours).
- Egyptologist English guide. (Other languages available upon request).
- All Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- All transfers by a private air conditioned vehicle.
- Sleeper Train Tickets (Round Trip)
- Free SIM card for your cell phone to keep in touch with tour operator/leader.
- All taxes & services charges.
- Cairo Dinner Cruise
- Sound& Light Pyramids
- Abu Simbel
- Hot Air Balloon
- Aswan Sound& Light Show in Philae Temple
- Nubian Village.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget; time& interests.
- Rate based on 4* Hotels.
- Tour rate based on double occupancy& Single Supplement 160.00 USD
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (Please ask for a quote).
Price From: 550 USD.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey