Nubian HoneymoonPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 people
Specialty Categories: Honeymoon
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 670 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 720 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Cairo. Arrive to Cairo airport. You will be met by our tours manager who will assist you through all the formalities& transfer to your hotel by our private air-conditioned van, overnight.
Day 2: Pyramids - Museum - Old Cairo - Sleeper Train. After Breakfast at your hotel; meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome; Sphinx. Continue to the Egyptian Museum, which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamon. Then visit Coptic Cairo which contains St. Sergious Church, where the Holy Family was hidden while they were in Egypt. Followed by visiting the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. In the end of your tour you will be escorted to Giza Station for your sleeper train to Aswan, overnight. Dinner & Breakfast will be served on board.
Day 3: Arrival Aswan. Morning arrival at Aswan Station, meet our tour manager who will transfer your hotel to freshen up. Later our guide will accompany you to start the tour visiting the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Then back to the hotel, overnight.
Day 4: Abu Simbel - Nubian Village. Early morning at 4am, transfer you to Abu Simbel by an air-conditioned van. Upon arrival you will visit the Great temple hewn in rock with the four colossal seated status of the king in front of the entrance. Back to Aswan hotel to freshen up. Later transfer by felucca to the Nubian village to discover the simplicity of Nubian people. The bride and bridegroom will be met by the coordinator to arrange everything for a fascinating Nubian celebration. Before sunset and upon arrival, the bride and bridegroom are going to join the welcome Nubian Zaffa (procession that will resemble Nubian wedding party) enjoy Nubian music. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 5: Aswan - Luxor. After breakfast, you will be transferred to Aswan station to catch the train to Luxor (3hours), upon arrival, you will meet our tour manager who will transfer your hotel to freshen up, later meet our guide to start your visit to the East Bank, the Karnak Temple which is one of the greatest architectural achievements of antiquity. The Temple of Luxor, which was started by Amenhotep III and completed by Ramses II. Back to the hotel, overnight.
Day 6: Luxor - Sleeper Train. After breakfast in the hotel, start with our guide a tour visiting the West Bank visit the Valley of the Kings, where tombs of 64 Pharaohs have been discovered, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Late afternoon your tour manager will transfer to Luxor station for your sleeper train to Cairo, overnight. (Dinner& Breakfast will be served on board)
Day 7: Arrival Cairo. Morning arrival at Cairo station, our tour manager will meet& transfer you to the hotel to freshen up and have free time. Overnight.
Day 8: Departure. After breakfast, our tour manager will transfer you to Cairo international airport for the final departure. End of Services.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 02 nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Aswan for 02 nights on Full Board Basis.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 01 nights on Full Board Basis.
- Accommodation in Sleeper Train for 02 nights including Dinner& breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo; Aswan; Abu Simbel; Luxor (Private tours).
- Egyptologist English guide. (Other languages available upon request).
- All Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- All transfers by a private air conditioned vehicle
- Sleeper Train Tickets (Round Trip)
- Free SIM card for your cell phone to keep in touch with tour operator / leader.
- All taxes & services charges.
- Cairo Dinner Cruise
- Sound& Light Pyramids
- Hot Air Balloon
- Aswan Sound& Light Show in Philae Temple.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget; time& interests.
- Rates are based on 4* Hotels.
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (Please ask for a quote).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price From: 670 USD.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any personal expenses (drinks, laundry, etc.) or Meals except where indicated.
- Entrance inside any of the Giza Pyramids & Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum