Egypt PyramidsPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 210 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 300 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Cairo. Arrive to Cairo airport. You will be met by our tours manager who will assist you through all the formalities& transfer to your hotel by our private
air-conditioned van, overnight.
Day 2: Pyramids - Memphis - Sakkara. After Breakfast at your hotel, meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome; Sphinx. Continue to Memphis, Egypt's first Capital until the end of the Kingdom. Close to Memphis, we drive to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser. Back to the hotel& overnight.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum - Old Cairo - Khan El Khalili. After breakfast at your hotel, meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting the Egyptian Museum, which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamon. Then visit Coptic Cairo which contains St. Sergious Church, where the Holy Family was hidden while they were in Egypt, the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. Followed by visiting the Medieval Citadel of Salah El- Din, which contains many structures& Khan El Khalili bazzar, back to the hotel & overnight.
Day 4: Departure. After breakfast, our tour manager will transfer you to Cairo international airport for the final departure. End of services.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 03 nights including daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private tours).
- Egyptologist English guide. (Other languages available upon request).
- All Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- All transfers by a private air conditioned vehicle
- Free SIM card for your cell phone to keep in touch with tour operator/leader.
- All taxes & services charges.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any personal expenses (drinks, laundry, etc.) or meals except where indicated.
- Entrance inside any of the Giza Pyramids & Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum
- Cairo Dinner Cruise
- Sound& Light Pyramids.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget; time & interests.
- Rates are based on 4* Hotels.
- Tour rate based on double occupancy.
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (Please ask for a quote)
- Student groups has very special rates.
- All students should carry the Student Card to enjoy these special rates.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price from: 210 USD.