Cairo One Day Trip from (Alexandria Port)Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 195 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 210 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Alexandria Port - Cairo. Morning time you will be picked up from your cruise by our M21126 representative to Cairo. Upon arrival meet your English speaking guide who will accompany you to visit the Great Pyramids, Which is ONE of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs. You will be having lunch on the way which is included.
Later on you will be driven to see the Museum of Egyptian Antiques. Continue the tour to Old Cairo where you are going to visit Hanging church and Ben Ezra synagogue, then enjoy a tour to Khan Elkhalili old market if you still have time. Finally you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise in Alexandria Port.
- After your tour is confirmed we will email you final confirmation and voucher to print and travel along including contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience in travel.
- Departure time from Cairo depends on the departure time of your ship at Alexandria Port.
- Price is based on two persons. (Starting from 3 pax; rate will be reduced)
- This Tour can be arranged from Port Said to Cairo.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price From: 195 USD.
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return (by the cruise exit door)
- All transfers by an air-conditioned bus
- Experienced tour Egyptologist/leaders speaking the language you choose.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Optional tours not mentioned above
- Entrance inside any of the Giza Pyramids & Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum