4 Days Tsavo East, Amboseli and Tsavo Westoffered by supplier M21212 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 700 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 980 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Departure from Mombasa drive inland to enter Tsavo National Park (East) for game viewing in Kenya's biggest sanctuary which is noted for variety of different species of wild animals. Picnic lunch enroute. Evening game drive. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Before breakfast, games drive in the park. After breakfast proceed to Masai Amboseli Game Reserve famed for lion and elephant, game drive enroute. Presently exit Tsavo onto Mombasa - Nairobi Highway up to Emali/Sultan Hamud and then enter Amboseli. Time allowing evening game drive. Picnic Lunch enroute. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: After breakfast leave for Tsavo West with picnic lunch and game drive en-route including a visit to mzima springs where Hippos, Crocodiles, and various species of fish can be seen in the crystal-clear waters. Later on in the afternoon, game viewing. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Pre-breakfast game drive. We drive you to the coast with Lunch en-route arriving at your hotel by late afternoon.
- 2 pax - USD $980 per person,
- 3 pax - USD $840 per person,
- 4 pax - USD $770 per person,
- 5 pax - USD $730 per person,
- 6 pax - USD $700 per person.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodation
- All game park entry fees and all game drives in the park with the exceptional professional services of our French/English speaking drivers and guides
- Comfortable transport by our safari vehicle specially designed seats for maximum comfort and fitted with a pop up roof whose height allows excellent game viewing and good photography during game drives.
- Personal spending money
- Mineral drinking water
- Items of personal nature
- A Binoculars (we have them available for hire @ USD 20.00 Per Binoculars for the entire safari)
- A camera film
- A set of warm clothes
- A small bag per person is allowed on safari as framed rucksack or heavy luggage cannot be taken on safari
- The extra luggage can be stored at owner’s risk
- Alcohol and non-alcoholics
- Insect repellent
- Tips - for porters, guides and cooks are between $5 - $20 per person per day.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
My name is ISLAM AHMED SAID,I have been in tours and safaris for the more than 20 years working in various companies as a Driver cum Guide fluent in French and English. Due to repeat guest whom I have been handling and they came up with an idea for me start my own. currently I own a minibus safari vehicle in which am...