Dalmatian Wild Sheep (Ram)offered by supplier M19387 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 5 people
Specialty Categories: Hunting
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 6400 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 6400 Euro (EUR)
-Hunting area: Hunt is organized in the open range, by stalking or waiting, on the beautiful coast and islands in Dalmatia, on the Adriatic Sea. Croatia is the only habbitat for this animal.
-Airport of arrival and departure: Zagreb or Split.
-Note: Minimum 3 hunting days.
Trophy fee for the Dalmatian Wild Sheep:
- Trophy fee up to SCI gold medal 92 2/8 SCI Score = 4.600,00
- Trophy fee gold medal trophy size over 92 2/8 SCI Score = 5.750,00
- Trophy fee for SCI Top 15 over 100 0/8 no limit size = 6.900,00.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price for one hunting day: 600 Euros.
- Organization of the hunt
- Assistance at the airport in Split during arrival and departure
- English-speaking guide during all hunting days
- Accommodation and full board
- Transfers during the hunt.
- Packaging and shipping of the trophy
- Croatian hunting licence 60 Euros, first field preparation of trophy and Veterinary Certificate 400,00.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Our agency is running for the last 15 years and has a great hunting experience and results. We are organizing hunts all around Croatia in our own and other hunting areas, also in Slovenia, Bosnia and Macedonia. We are organizing big game hunt such as: bears, roebucks, red stags, roebucks, chamois, mouflons, wild boars,...