Golden Jackal Hunt in Croatiaoffered by supplier M19387 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 5 people
Specialty Categories: Hunting
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1550 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1550 Euro (EUR)
-Hunting area: Hunt is organized on the peninsula Peljesac, on the Adriatic Sea.
-Airport of arrival and departure: Split.
- 3 hunting days, 4 overnights
- Golden jackal no point limit
- Assistance at the airport in Split during arrival and departure
- English-speaking guide during all hunting days
- Accommodation and full board
- Transfers during the hunt
- Organization of the hunt
- Initial preparation of the trophy
- Export papers for the trophy
- Croatian hunting license.
- Croatian hunting licence 60 Euros
- Packaging and shipping of the trophy.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price for the hunt: 1.550 Euros
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Our agency is running for the last 15 years and has a great hunting experience and results. We are organizing hunts all around Croatia in our own and other hunting areas, also in Slovenia, Bosnia and Macedonia. We are organizing big game hunt such as: bears, roebucks, red stags, roebucks, chamois, mouflons, wild boars,...