Egypt Disabled Tour with Nile Cruiseoffered by supplier M21232 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Tours for Handicap Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 935 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1135 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Cairo, Egypt. Arrive at Cairo International Airport, Meet and assist by our representative. Transfer to the hotel in Giza and check in. Free time at leisure and overnight stay in Cairo. Accessible hotel Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Tour. Breakfast at the hotel, start a full day tour to visit, the Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis & Sakkara, Lunch meal during the tour. Back to hotel, overnight stay. Accessible hotel Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo – Aswan – Nile Cruise. Check out after breakfast at your hotel, depart to Cairo airport for your flight Cairo/Aswan. Upon arrival at Aswan airport you will be met by our representative who will accompany you to the High Dam, unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple. Transfer to the Nile Cruise for check-in and lunch. P.M. Sailing by Felucca and visit Aswan islands, we will visit the botanical island of Aswan. Overnight on board in Aswan. Accessible Nile Cruise holiday.
Day 4: Nile Cruise. Early sail to Kom Ombo, visit Kom Ombo Temple. Sail to Edfu, & visit Edfu Temple. Dinner onboard the ship. Sail to Luxor and overnight. Accessible Nile Cruise holiday.
Day 5: Luxor – Nile Cruise. A.M. Visit the Valley of Kings, Valley of Queens, Queen Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. P.M. Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples, overnight in Luxor. Accessible Nile Cruise holiday.
Day 6: Luxor - Cairo. Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Luxor domestic airport for flight Luxor/Cairo. |On arrival at Cairo Airport you will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel. Check-in and overnight stay. Accessible hotel Cairo.
Day 7: Cairo Sightseeing Tour. Breakfast at the hotel, start a full day tour to visit, the Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Mohamed Ali’s Mosque & Khan El - Khalili Bazaar back to hotel, overnight. Accessible hotel Cairo.
Day 8: Cairo – Fly Home. Tour ends after breakfast then transfer and assist you to the airport to fly back home.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airport(s)
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All transfers by private a/c deluxe van class
- Flight ticket Cairo - Aswan & Luxor - Cairo
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo hotel of your choice with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5* cruise Aswan-Luxor on full board
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo temple and Edfu temple enroute
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple in East bank of the Nile
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Lunch meals (open buffet) during tours in Giza/Cairo
- Free mineral water on board the bus during all tours
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo/Aswan to Luxor
- English speaking guide in Cairo/Aswan to Luxor
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- Free Mobile phone throughout your trip.
- Personal expenses
- Optional extra trips.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Packages Summer Season Prices (double sharing):
* Four Stars: $935
* Five Stars: $995
- Packages Winter Season Prices (double sharing):
* Four Stars: $1015
* Five Stars: $1135.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
M21232 was established 1989. We are an Egyptian Tour Operator. Our head office is in Cairo. We have offices in Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Hurghada, Safaga and Sinai. Our License from the ministry of Tourism is No.789 as a Travel Agency top Category (A). We represent different foreign Tour Operators from England,...