Sightseeing Tour for Disabled in Tallinn, Estonia (Custom and Private)offered by supplier M09620 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 14 people
Specialty Categories: Tours for Handicap Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 30 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 150 Euro (EUR)
Old Tallinn- One of the best preserved medieval city areas in the Northern Europe built up from the 13th to 16th centuries. Many very old and interesting buildings and constructions: city wall with numerous defense towers, several gates, merchant houses, Town Hall (1404), cathedral (first time recorded 1240), guild halls etc. Interesting sights and areas also outside: fabulous Kadriorg park with elegant summer palace built by Russian czar Peter the Great, complex of Pirita convent (was once largest in Estonia), suburbs (for example historic Kalamaja with its historic wooden houses), markets, shopping centers.
Various tours available:
- walk in the Old Town
- Panoramic tour featuring main sights of Tallinn outside the Old Town + we will drive in the Old Town, where it is possible to see many interesting sights in that area too. Frequent stops, to take a picture to have relaxing break, optional stops for short walks with wheelchair. The whole tour at your pace!
- Longer tour of Tallinn - you can experience variety and contrasts of the city, you will learn Estonian lifestyle, culture and history.
- Day trip from Tallinn to see other areas of Estonia (second largest city Tartu, lovely resort Pärnu, romantic island Saaremaa and other).
- Tour around Estonia (covers most interesting cities and regions).
- Trips or transfer to Riga (Latvia), Vilnius (Lithuania), Helsinki (Finland).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2003
Private shore excursions in Tallinn, private and customized tours in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland, Poland, Belarus for individual travelers, small and big groups, travel arrangements. M09620 is an enterprise founded by a sole proprietor Ahti Arak and belongs to him. Ahti Arak graduated at Tartu University in...