Masai Mara by Roadoffered by supplier M21217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 14 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 14 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara, 07.00 pick up and drive via the Great Rift Valley to arrive at Masai Mara in time for lunch. Along the way you will have a distant view of Mt. Longonot, Mt. Margaret and Mt. Suswa. At 16.00 you will have an afternoon game drive till dusk.
The Masai Mara National Reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife reserve. Everything about this reserve is outstanding. The wildlife is abundant and the gentle rolling grasslands ensure that animals are never out of sight. Birds too are prolific. Including migrants, well over 450 species have been recorded, among them, 57 species of birds of prey. The climate is gentle, rarely too hot and well-spread rainfall year round. Rain, when it falls almost always chooses the late afternoon or night. Between July and October, when the great wildebeest migration is in the Masai Mara National Reserve, the sensation is unparalleled.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge
Day 2: Masai Mara, at 06.30 -Early morning game drive in the Mara. Later, return to the lodge for breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure. (On this day, you also have an optional balloon ride- at an extra cost with pick up from the lodge at 05.00). 16.00 - after lunch at the lodge, proceed for an afternoon game drive till dusk.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi, Breakfast at the lodge and at 08.00, return to Nairobi arriving around 13.00.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Arrival and departure Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Full board accommodation while on safari and Bed & breakfast in Nairobi Hotel.
- Safari in a private minivan with English speaking driver guides.
- All park entrance fees, game drives as indicated on the itinerary above.
- Flying Doctor’s services (This covers evacuation to the nearest hospital in case of an accident)
- International flight tickets and visa cost.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Optional activities and excursions.
- All items that are purely of a personal nature e.g. tips, porterage, bar bills, telephone, laundry etc.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
M21217 is a Nairobi- Kenyan based travel and tours operator with a branch office in Arusha, Tanzania and has a wide knowledge and experience planning African Safari Holidays & Vacations to the region covering Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar and The Seychelles. Nairobi being the hub for Eastern Africa, we are...