Multi Active Weekend Croatia - Gorski Kotar!Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 80 people
Specialty Categories: Multi-activity Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
Season: April - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 104 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 150 Euro (EUR)
- Check in at the hotel ***, pension or mountain hut
- Arrival at camp and welcome drink
- Meeting with Rafting instructors, dressing and transfer to a Rafting start
- Lunch in the camp based on picnics (beans, barbecue, grilled trout) or lunch at local restaurant
- Learning the rules of paintball and the start of tournament paintball
- Enjoying the atmosphere in the camp
- Return to the hotel *** pension, or mountain hut
After dinner we can arrange live music, karaoke, DJs, or party in local pub or Disco.
- Arrival in the camp and departure for trekking
- Trekking Zeleni vir – Devil’s passage (from the camp it is only 5 km) is not demanding, and approx. duration is about two hours walk, no special training or special skills are required
- Lunch in the mountain hut (hunter’s stew and polenta)
Description of activities:
Rafting: Guided by experienced instructors and animators, the participants will enjoy the river in rafting boat (for three-four or six people). Parts of the river (from the village Sedalci to Brod na Kupi), which are on our way are not dangerous, but consist of many surprises. Each participant receives a complete equipment consists of the following: neoprene pants, neoprene boots, neoprene jacket, helmet and PFD. On some rapids on the river we will float only in safety belts to make a complete adventure. On the way, there are mills, hanging bridges, the rich world of flora and fauna. Duration is between two and three hours (depending on water level of Kupa).
Paintball: is one of the most popular and most exciting extreme sports, filled with adrenaline, which is played by two rival teams, which are equipped with markers (guns) by shooting balls filled with paint, they must realize the goal on the battlefield (polygon). Goal of the game may be different, (winning the opposing base, winning the flag, elimination of rival players). Player, protected by the protective equipment, makes its own way through battlefield and by shooting the balls attacks the opponent. When ball hits the target, sprays its colour and thereby eliminates the opposing team player. Each participant gets complete equipment (picture), which consists of: protective suits, protective masks, markers (guns) and 100 balls. Paintball is the most convenient way for tournament play, a tournament which involves thirty participants takes between two and three hours.
Trekking: Accompanied by guides we will take you from the camp Terra Incognita to a walk to Zeleni vir – Devil’s passage in which you will visit one of the most beautiful canyons in Croatia. The entire trail is located along the creek Curak, it is very easy (no major climbs) and attractive. Guide that will tell you the story about the history of destination and people that live here will try to make your trip unforgettable. After the walk, which takes about two hours, lunch in the mountain hut is scheduled (hunter’s stew and polenta). After lunch, return to the camp and home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- One half board in hotel*** or Mountain lodge ***
- Transfer from accommodation to camp or local transfers
- Rafting with all equipment
- Paintball tournament
- Guiding trekking tour (include entering fare for nature reservation)
- Lunch in our camp and in restaurant after trekking
- Logistics and guides.