Custom Bike, Food and Wine Tour in Italyoffered by supplier M21285 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 - 20 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Food & Wine
Season: March - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5000 US Dollar (USD)
Vernon McClure, our recreational programming expert and founder of our company, and Kathy Bechtel, our active chef, cooking instructor and wine student combine their expertise to design very special holidays for small groups of 4-12 people. All activities; be they fitness or culinary or cultural, are selected and designed with your group in mind.
- Your activity: cycling options range from easy tourist routes to the most challenging climbs in the Dolomites. Vernon's regional knowledge enables him to customize routes for each group.
- Your pace: we can support different route options for your group, so each individual guest has the perfect biking route just for them. We can also arrange for alternate activities and excursions.
- Your guides: Vernon and Kathy lead each and every trip, we are there to insure it runs smoothly.
- Your money: Private trips don't need to be more expensive than group trips - we can work with you to design something to fit your budget.
- Your perfect trip: We can modify to adapt to the weather, your desires, or to take advantage of opportunities for any unforeseen adventures that we may discover along the way!
What do our guests say?
"We can hardly find the words to explain what a fantastic trip this bike tour has been. We were looking for a memorable way to spend our anniversary and indeed we found it. The biking, cooking, eating and touring were all incredible." - BH.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
All inclusive, except for air fare. Double occupancy, single supplement will apply. Cost dependent upon number of guests, duration, and level of accommodations.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2012
M21285 touring company offers custom lifestyle vacations for the active traveler. Distinctive biking, hiking, skiing and walking programs are offered, complemented by a focus on the food, wine, culture and history of the region. Daily adventures are designed to be educational, healthy, earth friendly, and fun. The...