Cairo Trip by Air from Dahaboffered by supplier M21139 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 2 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: Yes
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 150 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Maximum Per Person Price: 160 Pound Sterling (GBP)
- The National Egyptian Museum. Your day will start with visiting the National Egyptian Museum in Cairo where more than 120 000 pieces are exhibited , you will explore the museum and discover all the collection of the museum for around 2 hours.
- Nile river sailing or Motor boat. It is the next stage in Cairo trip, you will enjoy with sailing along the Nile on a small boat and witch sightseeing's of Cairo from the nil.
- Lunch on the Nile. Next up is a break for some lunch on the Nile restaurant in Cairo, this will be a large buffet with foods to cater for all, before going to visit the pyramids, sphinx.
- Great Pyramids of Giza. The oldest of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Pyramids of Giza are the very reason a lot of people come to Egypt, and seeing them close-up never disappoints.
- The Sphinx. After you have seen the pyramids of Cairo, your next stop will be the Sphinx. The Great Sphinx of Giza is a mythological creature, formed of a lions body and a human head.
- Shopping in the Bazaars of Cairo. After you have seen the pyramids, sphinx and other amazing sights that Cairo has to offer, you will then be given some time for shopping in the world famous bazaars of Cairo and perfume factory.
- Return to your Dahab Hotel.
What should to take with you ? :
- breakfast box from your hotel.
- your passport with avalid full visa of egypt.
- sunglasses, hat and camera.
Availability: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Pickup and Return:
- pick up : 4:00 am
- return: 9:00 pm
-Adult price: 150 GBP
-Child price: 135 GBP
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Transfer from Dahab to Sharm el-Sheikh Airport by A/C Van
- Flight tickets Sharm-Cairo-Sharm
- English speaking guide
- Entrance Fees of national Egyptian museum
- Entrance fees of Giza Pyramids & Sphinx area.
- Lunch at local restaurant over view the Nile.
- One bottle of water in Van during Cairo Excursion.
- Soft drinks (Cola) in the Car during Cairo Excursion.
- Transfer Airport-hotel in Dahab
- Drinks on the Nile Curies lunch
- Any extra personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2011
M21139 is one of a competitive tour operators in Egypt established in 4/9/2008. M21139 has its own Branches at Cairo & Sharm El Skeikh. More Branches are planned to be opened in the near future. License No 1690,have great shares in Hotels and Nile Cruises so we are capable of offering an imaginary and Competitive...