India Historical and Cultural Tour, from Delhi to Jaipuroffered by supplier M21315 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 257 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 512 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Delhi.
Welcome to colourful India. On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Agra drive (205 Km/ 4 hrs).
After breakfast tour of Delhi visit Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Sikh Temple, Raj Gath, India Gate. And drive past parliament house and President house. Later drive to Agra, check into hotel for 1 night stay. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Agra - Jaipur (240 Km/ 5 hrs) via Fatehpur Sikri.
Taj visit by sunrise. Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday) - the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Later back to hotel for breakfast and visit Agra Fort. Noon drive to Jaipur. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri (40 Km from Agra) (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty) visiting The Buland Darwaza, Palace of Jodha Bai, Birbal Bhawan and Panch Mahal. Continue drive to Jaipur. On arrival our company representative would assist you to check in hotel for and 2 nights stay. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur.
After breakfast at hotel. Proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur followed by Elephant ride to the fort. Proceed for sightseeing of Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory). And Albert Hall Museum and Birla Temple. Rest of the day free for on own activities and overnight at Jaipur. Optional: Evening traditional Rajasthani Dinner at Chokhi Dhani with cultural activities.
Day 5: Jaipur – Delhi drive (250 Km/ 5 hrs) and flight to onward journey.
After breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival departure transfer to IGI airport for flight back to home.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Tour cost using 4* hotels:
- USD: 305 - Per Person x 02.
- USD: 257 - Per Person x 04.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- Accommodation at above proposed hotels
- Daily Breakfast at each place
- Services of English speaking guide at Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and Jaipur
- Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Transportation for all transfers and sightseeing
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost.
- Lunches and dinners except mentioned above cost include.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Entrance fees to monuments. (INR 2500/- Per Person approx)
- Elephant ride in Jaipur. (INR 450/- Per Person).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2012
Holidays - the word that the whole world loves. We all treat holidays as an indispensable part of life. And we believe that everyone loves to go on leisure trips, vacation getaways, excursions, picnics, and adventure trips. Hence everyone wants the holidays to be well planned and colourful with lots of fun. With this...