Botswana Chobe National Park-Green Season SpecialsPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 2 - 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Wildlife Viewing
Season: December - April
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 590 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 790 US Dollar (USD)
Stay in a private lodge with air conditioned rooms with en-suite facilities, right on the Chobe River banks in the small town of Kasane, Botswana's northern safari centre. Just 10 mins drive into the Chobe National park.
Your stay of 2 nights stay will include:
- 2 nights accommodation on a full board (bed, breakfast lunch and dinner) basis.
- 2 afternoon game viewing cruises on the Chobe River with pick up at the lodges own mooring.
- 1 morning game drive into the nearby national park.
- All park fees and government bed levies.
- Per person sharing double room US$590.
- Single supplement US$210.
- Per person sharing family room US$490.
- Per child sharing adults room US$330.
Your 3 nights stay will include all of the above plus:
- 1 additional night accommodation on full board.
- Last day free for clients own itinerary.
Activities available, but not included in the package price:
- a day visit to nearby Victoria Falls in Zambia and/or Zimbabwe and other game and river related activities, including tiger fishing and golf at nearby 9 hole course. Book in advance or directly at the lodge on arrival.
- Per person sharing double room US$790.
- Single supplement US$290.
- Per person sharing family room US$690.
- Per child sharing adults room US$460.
Staying over in Kasane to visit Chobe National Park can be taken as a safari in its own right, with optionally longer stays (at equally attractive rates) or as a perfect start or end point to other safaris or visits to southern Africa.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.