Culinary Tour with Cu Chi Tunnelsoffered by supplier M21369 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 50 people
Specialty Categories: Food & Wine
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 55 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 70 US Dollar (USD)
You will then select herbs and vegetables from our garden and our talented, professional chef will show you how easy it is to prepare delicious healthy food using these ingredients.
Start HCM City 7:30 am – Ho chi Minh Cooking class 9:00 am.
Visit Vietnamese Medicine Garden, Mushroom House (9:00 am-10:00 am).
Understanding how vegetables and mushroom use for medicine and cooking.
Understanding the basic ways to make mushroom and baby ingredients.
Picking up vegetables and Mushroom use for cooking.
Hands on cooking class and cooking show (10:00 am -12:30 pm). Hands on cooking class with 1 dishes and enjoy what you have done. Listening and see the professional chef to show up their skills and cook for you 3 dishes and 1 desserts and then enjoying what chef has done for you. Congratulations time with feedback from chef and receive nice certificate with recipes.
Customers cooking option:
- Vietnamese rice paper roll with prawn and pork or mustard leaves roll with prawn or salad.
- Cooking show from professional chef show up from fronts of customers.
- Chicken wings with salt and pepper (famous from Melbourne Magazine 2011).
- Chicken mushrooms soups.
- Combination salad.
- Stew pork spare rip or snake head fish with ginger, lemongrass, and Vietnamese basil on clay pot.
- Steam rice.
- Surprise desserts (on the garden).
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels (12:45 pm -2:15 pm).
- Watching a presentation video.
- Getting to see the tunnels and discover how these tunnels were constructed and how its habitants combat two forces: the invading troops and the tunnels itself.
- Visiting Hoang Cam's smoke-less store, secret hide-outs, fighting bunkers, and many dangerous booby traps.
- Trying gun shooting with real bullets (fees not included).
- Tasting boiled tapioca, drinking hot tea.
- Visit Biggest Bonsai, Animals Farm (2:45 pm-4:00 pm).
- Discover thousand Bonsai, Orchid, Kumquat, Cau, and many kind of plants for office, companies and projection.
- Discover huge fish about 120 kg and many big fishes, many kind of birds, chicken, dog, tortoise.
The Tour will be the end on Ho Chi Minh City about 5:00 pm. Enjoy Great unique Experience.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- local guide,
- entrance fees,
- ice teas,
- Recipes and Certificate.
- Personal Expense.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2012
I am Tan, I am Manager of M21369 Company. I Love Vietnamese Countryside and I love to share my passion about Vietnamese Cuisine, Culture and History for all people around the world. Therefore I and My Team set up a lot of beautiful Destinations such as HCM cooking class, Vietnamese Medicine Garden, Mushroom House,...