Hub and Spoke Cycling Holiday Close to Sofiaoffered by supplier M21189 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Ecotourism
Season: April - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 79 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 79 Euro (EUR)
The Hub and Spoke at Gorna Beshovica offers perfect conditions for cycling recreation. The area located in the karstic Vratza Fore-Balkan at the end of the fabulous Iskar Gorge attracts cyclists with low-traffic roads, many canyons, river crossings and scenic overviews. All the villages in this region are renowned for their long-lasting stonemasonry and the hotel we recommend is a beautiful example of that craft. Our host also owns a very good wine cellar in Gorna Beshovitsa and makes sophisticated wine tasting events.
We have prepared a dozen of daily "spokes" from here, which lead to medieval monasteries, spectacular stone structures, like God’s Bridge, the Rocky Dolls, God’s Eyes Cave, Ritlite and picturesque villages, scattered in the deep Iskar Gorge.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transport from/to the airports of Varna and Burgas to the first/last hub and in-between the hubs
- HB accommodations located in the heart of the best cycling routes with breakfast and dinner included
- Fully equipped bike. You can bring your own helmet or rent one from us
- Detailed route notes and highlighted maps for daily spokes. Every spoke has shorter and longer options - perfect for groups of mixed abilities and desires
- A car and driver at your disposal. Request should be made at least 3 hours before the planned beginning of trip. The price covers total distances not longer than approximately 200 km/day
- Advice on planning your daily spokes around lunch stops, whether it will be a special picnic location, or a not-to-be-missed restaurant en route
- Emergency contact mobile phone and info
- Technical support at short notice
- Lists of local cultural events, sites and wineries
- Medical insurance for Bulgaria.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2012
M21189 is specialized in fully supported guided bicycle tours and self guided Hub & Spoke cycling tours in Eastern Europe. Active biking recreation exploring historical and cultural heritage along the green trails in Bulgaria and Romania which connect notorious Danube River with the archaic west coast of Black Sea....