Fishing on the Essequibo River, Guyanaoffered by supplier M20026 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 - 21 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Fishing
Season: February - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2500 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Leave home, International flight from Home Country, arriving CBJ International Airport - Guyana, (international flight not included), pick up and transfer to Georgetown. Overnight at hotel in Georgetown.
Day 2: Depart Georgetown via aircraft onto Kurupukari, Essequibo River, transfer by boat to Piraiba Lodge; Overnight.
Days 3-8: Six (6) full days fishing; Overnight Piraiba Lodge or Outdoor Camp and Sleeping Cots.
Day 9: Depart Camp 07:00 am by boat, onto Kurupukari for return flight to Georgetown: Overnight hotel.
Day 10: Transfer to CBJ International Airport for onward international flight home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Cost USD$ 2,500. Per person (Minimum Two (2) persons). For Extended Trips, each additional day of fishing costs approximately USD 250. Per person-this could be negotiated based on the group size and duration.
- Airport transfers and domestic flights.
- Accommodation and daily laundry.
- Meals except in Georgetown.
- Above costs include all transfers on arrival and when leaving, overnight at hotel in Georgetown for two nights, domestic flights, transport to river, all food and beverages, inclusive of one 750 ml Bottle of our Gold Medal Rum-The El Dorado+ 24 cans of Beer (additional alcohol can be pre-ordered) while in camp and while fishing, daily laundry and 6+ days guided fishing, based on double occupancy.
- Not included are any meals (except for breakfast) and drinks while in Georgetown, any tips, lures, jigs, tackle etc.
- Each person will be allowed a maximum of 18 Kg (40 lbs) weight, which should be made available the evening before departure to Fishing Camp (Arrival in Georgetown) to allow for transfer by vehicle, plus a small hand piece not exceeding 9 kgs (20 lbs) to take on the Aircraft. Lead sinkers (various sizes) are available for sale at our camp at a nominal cost, hence no need to bring same.
- Whilst every effort would be made to assist, entry requirements (Visitors Visas) are the sole responsibility of Clients.
- Terms and conditions of payments: 50% as deposit on reservation, 50% due 30 days before arrival in Georgetown.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
We specialists in nature and adventure travel, and sport fishing. Our Piraiba Lodge, situated on the Upper Essequibo River, deep into the jungles of Guyana offers a complete nature, wildlife and sport fishing experience. Our Hotel Toucanna situated in Lethem, the heart of the Rupununi Savannahs offers guests the...