14 Day Wildlife Viewing and Birding Tour, South Africa and Swazilandoffered by supplier M19118 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 14 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Destination(s): South Africa Swaziland
Specialty Categories: Birdwatching Wildlife Viewing
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 47550 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 67190 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
- Dullstroom and the Mpumalanga Highlands.
- The Blyde River Canyon, third largest Canyon in the world.
- The Kruger National Park.
- Swaziland: Maguga Dam and Malalotje Nature Reserve.
- Mkhuze Game Reserve.
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Group size: maximum of 12 participants, 1 guide per 6 participants.
- Tour In brief:
- Expected weather conditions: cool to warm conditions in the highlands of Dullstroom and Wakkerstroom, warm to hot conditions in Kruger Park and Mkhuze. Possible afternoon thunderstorms or extended rain.
- Tour tempo: medium to medium-plus, optional mid-day breaks on non-travelling days (advisable in the hotter areas). Suitable for casual and serious birders.
- Accommodation standards: medium (mostly 3-4 Star): lodges, guest houses and National Park's rest-camps.
- Birding in brief: excellent variety, three major habitats included, tops for endemics, 315 + species to be expected.
- Top birds: Southern Bald Ibis, African Scops-Owl, Southern Ground Hornbill, Blue Crane, Gorgeous Bush-Shrike, Blue Swallow, Yellow-breasted Pipit, Rudd’s lark, Pink-throated Twinspot, African Finfoot.
- Mammal viewing: excellent, especially in the Kruger National Park.
- Top mammals: The Big Five, Meerkat, Suni, Samango (Syke’s) Monkey, Red Squirrel.
- Other attractions: the Drakensberg Escarpment, Blyde River Canyon, Swaziland and the Kruger National Park.
- Add-ons: this tour can be combined with extensions to Victoria Falls or Namibia. Contact us for more information.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: ZAR 47 550 per person sharing for a group size of 4 participants. ZAR 5 975 single supplement. The cost is for a group of 4 participants, all sharing. A small group surcharge will apply to groups of 3 or fewer. Please contact us for more detail.
- All breakfasts and dinners
- Lunches at Mkhuze
- Entrance fees
- Personalised checklists
- Specialist guide fees.
- All airfares
- Travel and medical insurance
- Lunches except at Mkhuze
- All drinks
- Optional excursions where applicable
- Items of a personal nature.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2009
M19118 is a family run tour operator based in South Africa. We specialize in creating and leading superb natural history safaris which focus specifically on birds or wildlife in general, depending on the clients’ interests. Founded in 1990, M19118 was the very first specialized birding safari company in South Africa....