14 Day Wildlife Viewing Tour in South Africaoffered by supplier M19118 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 14 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Destination(s): South Africa
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: August - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 42750 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 54580 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
- The Cape Peninsula.
- Hermanus, the Whale town.
- The Kruger National Park.
- The Sabi Sand Game Reserve, where the big cats roam.
Expected weather conditions: the Cape’s weather is notoriously variable and August is within the winter rainfall period. Some rain can be expected, while fine and warm conditions are also expected. In the Kruger it should be dry and warm, but early morning drives in open vehicles can be cold, so adequate clothing such as a thick fleece and windbreaker are recommended.
- Tour tempo: medium, optional mid-day breaks on non-travelling days.
- Accommodation standards: medium plus: lodges and guest houses.
- Mammal viewing: Southern Right Whales in season (late-August to December); antelope species such as the endemic Bontebok, Rock Hyrax and Chacma Baboon and other smaller species in the Cape. Superb mammal viewing in the Kruger region, including the Big Five.
- Birding: great birding opportunities, highlights include African Penguin, Cape Sugarbird and Blue Crane.
- Other wildlife and attractions: Table Mountain and the Cape Peninsula, the scenic drive between Gordon's Bay and Pringle Bay.
- Add-ons: this tour can be combined with extensions to Victoria Falls or Namibia. Contact us for more information.
Supplemental Tour Information:
Group size: maximum of 12 participants, 1 guide per 6 participants.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: ZAR 42 750 per person sharing for a group size of 4 participants. ZAR 7 350 single supplement. The cost is for a group of 4 participants, all sharing. A small group surcharge will apply to groups of 3 or fewer. Please contact us for more detail.
- All breakfasts and dinners
- Entrance fees
- Personalised checklists
- Specialist guide fees.
- All airfares
- Travel and medical insurance
- All drinks
- Optional excursions where applicable
- Items of a personal nature.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2009
M19118 is a family run tour operator based in South Africa. We specialize in creating and leading superb natural history safaris which focus specifically on birds or wildlife in general, depending on the clients’ interests. Founded in 1990, M19118 was the very first specialized birding safari company in South Africa....