Kenya Authentic Safarioffered by supplier M21400 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 1 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1381 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1435 US Dollar (USD)
Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Airport. Transfer to the Hotel. Evening at leisure to relax. Optional dinner at the Hotel - Pay direct.
Day 2: Nairobi / Amboseli National Park.
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Amboseli Natonal Park. Arrive and check-in at the Camp. Lunch is served at the Camp. Afternoon guided walk which brings you closer to nature.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park.
Breakfast at the Camp. Depart for a full day game drive in the Park. Picnic lunch in the Park. Return to the camp at sunset.
Day 4: Amboseli / Lake Nakuru.
Breakfast at the Camp. Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park with picnic lunch. Arrive and check-in at the Lodge. Depart for an afternoon game drive until sunset.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
Breakfast at the Lodge. Drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve via Aitong road. Arrive and check-in at the Camp. Lunch at the camp. Later in the afternoon depart for a game walk with Maasai warrior.
Day 6: Maasai Mara.
Breakfast at the Camp. Depart for a full day game drive in the Reserve. Picnic lunch in the Reserve. Village visit en route to the camp in the evening.
Day 7: Maasai Mara – Nairobi.
Breakfast at the Camp. Drive back to Nairobi with a game drive en route. Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant. Transfer to JKIA for your outbound flight.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary. Transportation in a chauffeur driven 6-seater minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- Free safari hat.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- Guaranteed window seat in the minivan (unless specified by agent).
- On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, and a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2013
M21400 is an owner-managed company providing tours and travel related services in East Africa. The company was started with the aim of providing tours and safaris in all segments - individuals, families, groups, incentives and conferences. M21400 provides quality tours and safaris at affordable...