Egypt Luxury Trip, 5 Days – 4 Nightsoffered by supplier M20722 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 4 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: May - June
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 280 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 300 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: (Arrival Day Cairo). Arrival to Cairo international airport "2 People" Meet & assist through passports and Customs formalities by our representative. Then transfer with our representative by private A/C Van to Down Town then Go to Lunch and end of the Day Transfer to Railway to Catch the Sleeper Train to Luxor and Overnight in The Train Boarding Dinner and Breakfast.
Day 2: (Luxor Arrival Sightseeing and Overnight in Luxor). A.M: Arrival Morning in Luxor Meet and Assist then Meet the Tour Guide to Visit the East Bank Including Karnak and Luxor Temple and Overnight in Luxor.
Day 3: (Luxor – Sightseeing and overnight in Sleeper Train Back to Cairo). A.M: after Breakfast Meet the Tour Guide to after Breakfast Meet the Tour Guide to West Bank Visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon after that Visit The and then Transfer by Private A/C van to Luxor Station to Catch the Sleeper Train Back to Cairo and Overnight in The Train Boarding Dinner and breakfast.
Day 4: (Cairo Arrival and sightseeing). Arrival Giza Station Meet and Assist then start the Tour to Giza to transferred to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren. Continue the tour to transfer to Visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated and overnight in Cairo.
Day 5: (Cairo Final Departure). After Breakfast check out then transfer to Cairo airport to Final Departure. The Cost per Person in Double Room for whole Package USD 310.00 included every thing as I mentioned in my Program Includes.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance at Airport/ Station.
- All the Transfers by private A/C Van as above mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 night in Cairo Based on BB basis (Bed and Breakfast)
- 1 night in Luxor Based on BB basis (Bed and Breakfast)
- 2 nights in Sleeping Train Based on HB basis (Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sleeper Train tickets From (Cairo/Luxor – and Luxor/Cairo)
- Day Tour in Cairo as above-mentioned.
- Days tour in Luxor including west and east banks as above Mentioned
- Entrance fee of all the sightseeing as mentioned above.
- Licensed Egyptologist escort/guide.
- All taxes and service charges.
The Names of the hotels:
- Cairo: 1 overnight based on BB basis. Grand Pyramids hotel http://www.grandpyramidshotel.com
- Luxor: 1 overnight based on BB basis. El - Luxor Hotel http://www.el-luxor-hotel.com
Remarks: Above-mentioned rates are valid from 1st Of May Till End Of June. Formal system for hotels check in at 12:00 Noon and check out at 12:00 Noon. Above rate Per person in Double Room.
- Tourist VISA will cost USD 15.00 per person.
- International flights.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any other items not mentioned
- Optional and Tips.
- Any kind of meals not mentioned.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2011
M20722 offer Complete Travel and Tourism Services, specialized in handling inbound tours from different parts of the world and providing travelers to Egypt affordable, personalized holidays for both Individuals and Groups. Our tours combine the comfort, convenience, service and security. M20722 has the honor to...