Ceilao - A Classic Long Tour of Sri Lankaoffered by supplier M21422 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 14 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Destination(s): Sri Lanka
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: May - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 570 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 570 US Dollar (USD)
- Kotugoda – Relax at a unique luxury boutique villa
- Bentota – Pristine golden beaches with a plethora of water sports
- Galle – Visit a Dutch fortress, A turtle hatchery, mask museum and moonstone mine
- Unawatuna Bay: A peace pagoda built by a Japanese priest now a beautiful modern temple & stupa with a spectacular view.
- Udawalauwa – Visiting an Elephant Transit Centre
- Haputhale – Exploring an ancient Monastery
- Nuwera Eliya – A Tea Factory tour and a game of golf
- Kandy – Visit Temple of Tooth, stroll a Botanical Gardens and attend a spectacular cultural dance show
- Matale – Walk around a Spice Garden
- Dambulla – Discover the Pink Quartz Mountain and Na Forest of Sri Lanka
- Sigiriya – A Scenic hot air balloon ride with Champagne breakfast
- Trincomalee – Visit a Hot springs and Hindu temple
- Passikuda – Relax at the prettiest beach in Sri Lanka
- Habarana – An elephant back ride safari.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 2 pax - 580 USD
- 4 pax - 495 USD
- 6 pax - 464 USD.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2013
Owned and operated by a local family, M21422's founders saw an opportunity to create a unique “beginning-to-end” vacation experience for travelers visiting Sri Lanka. They feel at the end of the day, what it comes down to in ultimate validation is that travelers take a vacation to Sri Lanka and go back with a...